Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2018

Muslims want to convert many, be prepared body of christ to answer their questions concerning our beliefs..................and some of my "works meet of repentance" for this week : )..................

Muslims want to convert many, be prepared body of christ to answer their questions concerning our beliefs.....................I copy and paste here my answer to mohammad hijabs 3 questions during his "Mohammed Hijab vs. David Wood" debate.................


headcoveringqueen1 second ago
answer from a messianic jew for question 1 -------- Genesis 2:7 "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." "the lord god" means the lord jesus christ god, I haven't hanged out with rabbi's for 4000 years so I don't know if they did or did not "infer" it but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pretty simple really "and the lord god" Question 2, ok I wasn't there for that 300 years............sometimes people believe kooky stuff mohammed, you aren't arguing that there isn't proof of a trinity in the new testiment I noticed, which means you know there is proof of the trinity in the new testiment, and the old aka answer to question 1. Question 3 - ya the holy spirit is a part of god's spirit.............and if muslims aren't ever holy spirit filled at least a touch I find that sad............that would be sad in my mind to worship the one true god and never feel his presence ------------- if none of you muslims ever feel the presence of god I have pity for you all. That is sad praying to god and singing praises to Him and never feeling his presence, that would be tragic. ---------- there I answered all 3 questions and I'd be willing to go head to head and debate at one of these debates with mohammed hijab (I just need access to bible gateway on the internet, I don't have the entire bible memorized cold, I still need help via the bible gateway app). With love.............peace.

Me sheri live this blog post again. It seems to simple Genesis 2:7 to answer mohammeds 1st question 32:30 into the above video mohammed asks question one, and then the other two right after that. Many MANY places in the old testiment, there is the wording "lord god"

not just god
no 
"lord god" 
I can even go into the book of exodus it's just crawling all over the old testiment this wording "lord god" Exodus 4:5 "That they may believe that the Lord God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee."
  I realize this seems to be to easy of a answer to mohammed's 1st question, you'd think the answer would be soooooooooooo much more difficulter then that, but it ain't. If alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the old testiment was just solely about god.........and that's it. Then those verses would say god just god would they not?????????????????????
God is more then just "god" god is the "lord god" that is why those verse say "lord god" 
............this is me getting fired up 😂
  Answer to mohammed's question 2, hey if we weren't there for that 300 years like a few 100 years ago we weren't there!!!!!!!!!!! You can only answer questions about stuffs you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Question 3 I touch on I think pretty good above. (I really ponder if muslims feel god's presence or not??????????????? I KNOW I HAVE! ---------- I don't know what it is like to be a muslim, I don't know what exactly they do experience inside themselves on a deep spiritual level) Though if god was in a room with them they'd surely feel His presence I recogn, I know I did the day God visited me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   By now I have decided their "lynch pin uhhhhhhh debate point" that's how I wording that is the idea that jesus isn't god......................the big "revert" ticket item, is to get christians to believe that jesus isn't god and isn't lord, if they demolish the lordship of jesus, then it is easy for someone to become muslim........because hey it's god........whether you get close to god at taco bell, or close to god at burger king it no matter. 
   I admire their zeal to try and convince christians, mohammed appears to of convinced a few christians (if you read the comments below the above video) at mohammed you tube page. 
   The body of christ should be that zealous to get converts I believe! Zeal is good! 
Hebrews 12:29 "For our God is a consuming fire."
  That's why if you lukewarm He will vomit you someday................Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." A consuming fire, does not want to drink a lukewarm drink He wants a fiery drink!
 Some of my "works meet of repentance for this week" One day a smith's friend said that you can tell a real christian by their pattern of works that you will be able to see some kind of pattern ------- well that really impacted me and there is a bible verses sorta backing this idea up Titus 2:7 "In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity," How many good deeds of a "pattern" does that === that people need to see?????????? I can't say how much really I not sure?????????????
 This week I been crocheting blanket squares for this charity...............
http://square-circle-forum.ning.com/
Have a great week earth!
LOVE




0 comments:

Post a Comment