Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2018

Public service announcement: If you want to make friends you gotta try! Proverbs 18:24 "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother."........................

 ------- if you start feeling offended reading this post read the last sentence that'll get rid of any offense you are feeling. 
Public service announcement: If you want to make friends you gotta try! Proverbs 18:24 "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." I fear that people might think themselves I'M GUILTY AT TIMES TO MYSELF thinking themselves to be "so cool" that of course people are about to flock to them galore (that you/I don't even have to try, there is a mindset I believe we all at times get into............and it's not necessarily having to do with pride, fact I'd daresay most of the time it has nothing to do with pride ---------- maybe instead some sort of "hyper self esteem" because most of us have family really encouraging us etc. along in life). Self esteem is needed, you don't want to hang your head low........sulk around......................ya you probably most probably don't want to be emo basically. I was emo for a bit, sometimes I still am a touch emo, that can be ruff (when you get feeling like your trapped in a dark, dark hole basically).
   I'm including a e-mail I just sent to 4 apostolic christian church of america members and my family.............originally I wasn't going to blog this, but this is my thoughts on things. Yes people get offended super easy these days. But I don't think this is actually offensive, or I have decided this isn't offensive. Since how I'm not saying this ain't something I haven't battled myself, this is something I have battled GREATELY in the past.....................................
   This last sunday and a few sundays before, I could sense a lot of people have complained at the baptist church about people not talking.
I was once that person myself. 
I did complain......................"name a and name b..................I don't hardly have any friends at church" --------- boo hoo
I full out did you can even e-mail name a and name b and ask them!!!!!!!!! Nobody could play that violin like me either. Freakin mozart on crack I was.
But what does the bible say...................
Proverbs 18:24 "A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." I definately got this vibe, this vibe of, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you bestest work real hard while we sit here in the back of the church and try and make friends with us cause we are real upset right now that you ain't friends with us" ------- vibe from the pastor at the baptist church down the streets sermon last week 100% the vibe I got from his sermon NO LIE! 
  it was the wording of his sermon and everything (he'll often just go off talking, not even using bible verses ------- well one of the choir reads bible verses before he "preaches" no shade though, he sometimes preaches kinda not the brim and firestone type preacher he just ain't, most all pastors sometimes """"preach"""" in parenthesis, they pry should all try and do that less often and really preach..............cause people reallllllllllllllllllllllly need to be saved out there )

some of the "ball" is in my court,
but the ball was never fully in my court,
it's a bit in everyone's court,
I'm saying if you want to be friends with me.............you gotta e-mail me or call some...............the ball is and was never fully in my court NEVER, (people think it is, I am well aware)
................................but anyways at least I know the truth aka proverbs 18:24..............for me bible study is my effort
just like for me with my family and with the apostolic christian church of america............this is my main effort you are looking at it!
you might tell me that is a sad effort
well I am a earth scrige, I ain't trying to be no overacheiver at like everything in life
by the grace of god I am what I am
anyways.....................................................well at messianic synagogue I often either attend online or in person, clean past 2 saturdays they clean sang this song about gentiles and jews dwelling together in unity and being friends with each other etc. etc. I THINK THE SONG EVEN MENTIONS something to the effect of "jews please try harder to be friends with the gentiles at church" ---------- not word for word does that song say that BUT CLOSE
PEOPLE THESE DAYS EXPECT EVERY SINGLE JEW TO BE MOSES FOR REALS
WELL GOD SHOULD SEND ME DOWN FROM HEAVEN MY STAFF THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pray for the white people,
cause they need to try to,
love,
sheri
ps..............have a great day being white (ya that's sarcasm, in truth everyone should be a jew --------- in their heart, the real place where people is jews)

0 comments:

Post a Comment