Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I don't believe any race is to be hated, rather loved..........including my own that has been hated over the years, heck my people have been "stiff necked" and the most difficult on the planet in a way.................

I don't believe any race is to be hated, rather loved..........including my own that has been hated over the years, heck my people have been "stiff necked" and the most difficult on the planet in a way.................
But how many times in the bible did jewish people get down on their knee's and repent ---------- MANY MANY TIMES! 
 Ya it's not that great that they had to keep repenting and repenting and repenting............god called us stiffnecked several times................
Exodus 33:4-5 "And when the people heard these evil tidings, they mourned: and no man did put on him his ornaments. For the Lord had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee."

   Somedays I'm not convinced I'm that white, not only is my nose severelly jewish, my skin is always a bit tinted...............................I have gotten severelly "stiffed necked" before, to the point I'VE WEARIED MYOWNSELF GALORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I think god he chose out the jews, a people that weren't much to show himself powerful to the earth - good plan!!!!!!!!!
  I tell you all I ain't got much to blog at the moment, and there been times in the past where I was sure of my own strength............my own spiritual strength I am saying. 
  I don't gots to be that strong...........................just pray.........................just humble myself and pray and wait for god to show himself strong in my life as He has time and time again. 2 Chronicles 16:9
"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars."
   Um so uh, fyi it isn't that difficult to have your "heart perfect" towards god...............put god 1st. I shoot to pray in the morning, if that's all I can do cause I really buisy, and later in the day, often listen to this https://dailyaudiobible.com/
  God knows how frail we are - HE KNOWS! God is rich in mercy, His mercies renew each morning 
Lamentations 3:22-23!!!!!!! Isaiah 54:7 "For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee."
   pps...........if you need a giggle.............this blog post came to me whilst listening to this song, I am loving this song so much................................
   I feel I look "out of the game" most of the time, and there are days I literally feel like oh this is it, god's done with me I'm to much of a dork for him to even be abel to deal with etc. etc.. There's blog posts on my blog that sometimes I go back and read and cringe so much.............................................................(some them I delete, I just can't handle that I was so idiotic once ----- being honest right now). Some them I leave up to remind myself how far I've came. Same logic with some my instagram posts "colorfulpaperbird". Hind sight they say is 20/20...............................what that always has to be hindsight though?????????????????????
   With god everytime I think to myownself I done died..............He brings me back to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment