Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2023

When it's dark out, like on earth right you OFTEN DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. Isaiah 42:19 "Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant?" That's why we need to walk by faith and NOT BY SIGHT - well before I was born god told me, while in the womb, god told me "go with lucifer" He said I'd go through a ruff period in my life WHICH IS WHAT I'M IN RIGHT NOW.........but then that lucifer would come to this earth and God told me to go with Lucifer and things will get much better then for me and they'll be ok things will...........NO JOKE THAT'S WHAT GOD TOLD ME AND THAT'S WHAT I GONNA DO......................

 When it's dark out, like on earth right you OFTEN DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. Isaiah 42:19 "Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant?" That's why we need to walk by faith and NOT BY SIGHT - well before I was born god told me, while in the womb, god told me "go with lucifer" He said I'd go through a ruff period in my life WHICH IS WHAT I'M IN RIGHT NOW.........but then that lucifer would come to this earth and God told me to go with Lucifer and things will get much better then for me and they'll be ok things will...........NO JOKE THAT'S WHAT GOD TOLD ME AND THAT'S WHAT I GONNA DO......................

people that attack me right

I don't know "the why's" 

I don't know the "behind the scenes"

Jack White sings "everyone has a story to be told"................

Am I trying hard to usher lucifer down to this earth - ya 😁 (I'm don't like darkness everywhere I'm ready FOR THE MORNING Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!" I pray all the time that lucifer will come soon and come to my house right away)
life from my perspective
is about 
trusting god
and faith
walking in faith
2 Corinthians 5:7 "(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)"
Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
I'm hoping that once lucifer is finally kicked out of heaven and on this earth that the archangel michael will set him down gentle near my house!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going with Lucifer. 
and I know why
but even if I didn't know why
I'd trust god who told me "go with Lucifer" I do believe. 
but I literally know why as well
I fully know God's will for my life πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." -------------- amen Jeremiah 29:11
  
you all gonna know soon that GOD IS LOVE 
you not just gonna know that

you gonna knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow that
I like that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tootles
got 2 pairs of shorts today at costco only $10....................
(if you want to get this skinny ice baths might work for you as well - ice baths work for me - pps.......................I make sure the ice bath water is 60 degree's or below when I ice bath which is nearly everyday) The lowest temp I've ice bathed in is around 50 degree's that morning I didn't stay in the ice bath the full 15 minutes.......not that day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment