Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2023

What is meant to be is what's meant to be. Sometimes the family you were born in ISN'T MEANT TO BE FOR YOU REALLY, or the family you married into (which my husband has 3 sister and honest I thought I was for sure going gain 3 new best friends - but that wasn't meant to be it wasn't) Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." YOUR MEANT TO BE IS COMING!.................

What is meant to be is what's meant to be. Sometimes the family you were born in ISN'T MEANT TO BE FOR YOU REALLY, or the family you married into (which my husband has 3 sister and honest I thought I was for sure going gain 3 new best friends - but that wasn't meant to be it wasn't) Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." YOUR MEANT TO BE IS COMING!.................

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - YA
Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." - You might need to loose your family FOR THAT BIG PROMOTION COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - for example
everyone likes to blame each other
it ain't my husbands sisters faults or my fault that they ain't my best friends IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE
AND MY OWN BIRTH FAMILY, I DON'T BELIEVE WAS MEANT TO BE NOBODIES FAULT REALLY - IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE I FORGAVE THEM A BILLION TIMES OVER I TRIED - HELL THEY TRIED - IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't live in bitterness
live expecting MIRACLES
Ephesians 4:31
Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
GOD IS GOOD
IF YOU ALIVE HE AIN'T DONE WITH YOU THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 52:1-3

52 Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.

2 The tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.

3 Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
TOOTLES
(ps another tire went flat today, my husband is going getting 4 new tires...............)



0 comments:

Post a Comment