Search This Blog

Sunday, July 9, 2023

My family moving away from me 20+ years ago did me a huge favour. Being somewhat alone, isn't bad - if I happen to get a bunch of friends in the future (which I believe I most definately will - great - if not ALSO GREAT). We live in a society that tells us to be very popular, wear designer clothing so you be's very popular, etc. But Jesus what did OUR LORD DO....................Luke 5:15-16 "But so much the more went there a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities. And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed." The more alone time you have the more time you have to pray, read your bible which ISN'T BAD......................

My family moving away from me 20+ years ago did me a huge favour. Being somewhat alone, isn't bad - if I happen to get a bunch of friends in the future (which I believe I most definately will - great - if not ALSO GREAT). We live in a society that tells us to be very popular, wear designer clothing so you be's very popular, etc. But Jesus what did OUR LORD DO....................Luke 5:15-16 "But so much the more went there a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities. And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed." The more alone time you have the more time you have to pray, read your bible which ISN'T BAD......................

Isaiah 58:11
The Lord will guide you continually,
And satisfy your soul in drought,
And strengthen your bones;
You shall be like a watered garden,
And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

My sister the model one, tells me she has 0 friends (which is highly doubtful cause past few months in her top bar of her instagram..........she posted pics hanging out with various people's. And she clean told me she went to a friends house or a friend came to her house and visited ------- she told me that RECENTLY. 
friendless times if they happen
she moved away from me, I don't live near her to be in her life
talking on the phone is just that it's talking on the phone - that isn't a sister in my life I lost my sister years ago when she decided to become a "super model" (my parents told me let aimee go off and model sheri she's about to make millions of dollars and be rich and famous don't be greedy sheri" basically that's what they told me)
THAT'S JUST A TIME TO DRAW NEARER TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAMILILESS TIMES CAUSE MY FAMILY THINKS I'M A STUPID IDIOT THAT NEEDS TO SHUT UP ACCORDING TO MY MOM AND MY SISTER SAYS I'VE OVER REACTED TO THAT THAT THAT IS MY MOM BEING NICE AND LOVING TO ME ACCORDING TO AIMEE JAXHEIMER (she totally told me mom was basically being nice, that I was completely over reacting) I'm supposed to shut up that my mom is "tired of my bs" talking about grandpa's side of the family being jew and native american ACCORDING TO GRANDPA HE TOLD ME ALL THAT IN THE 8TH GRADE!!!!! AND I SAW PICS BACKING UP WHAT GRANDPA TOLD ME...........at least "race" wise. AND I'M DONE WITH BEING BASHED --------- TIME TO DRAW NEAR GOD!
I've learned something few have learned
how to be alone with god
and think about it
if the devil can't tempt you with the "lusts of the flesh" 
where's else can he get you
oh ya
he can get your TIME
(I love lucifer though - he's merely doing the job god gave him to do, he has been wildly maligned upon this earth as a cold hearted loser AND HE IS NOT - there are plenty of people he does care about I most definately believe when he comes to this earth the "soft" side of Lucifer will be seen or heard of BY ALL) 

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

to love god with all your heart, soul, might that takes time, that takes daily time in prayer and probably at least listening to a sermon or something????

if you run after the world and it's things - they pry will leave you tired out, uh lonely probably
god don't give up on us like the world might
the world
that has CANCEL CULTURE IN IT THESE DAYS
THAT IF YOU MAKE 1 MISTAKE BAMN YOU COULD BE CANCELLED
God's very different then this world
I recommend running to god instead of the world
cause instead of cancel
GOD PREFERS TO SAY "FORGIVEN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ephesians 2:3-5 "Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)"
 I tried once a week awkward phone calls with my super model sister
they were always awkward for me
but right now
my whole family is attacking me nearly and I need a BREAK FROM THAT PROBABLY FOREVER.........................
I do have a support system not on this earth.......................
includes
God/Jesus
and..................
And and I always felt like crud talking to my sister, cause just the hearing of how great her week is hanging out with these celebrities and these celebrities and she bought this designer thing and this one and that one and getting wear wearing blah blah blah custom dress from yadda yadda designer for her like 2nd party for the week at blah blah blah celebrity or rich persons house. 
me meanwhile
garage saleing
freaking that's it
watering plants
my family is super toxic most em
and I need a break probably forever cause they've been toxic like this for years (blaiming me for everything - that's what toxic families do) 
I'm the one that broke my entire family apart my dad told me one day on the telephone
I "only care about myself" according to my super model sister as of recently. 
that's toxic stuffs

least satan is nice to me 😁👍
and God/Jesus are nice to me 😁👍
and people in my town are nice to me 😁👍
last sunday me and my husband went to coffee time at church, chatted with a bunch of church people's - plenty nice enough people!!!!!!!!! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment