Search This Blog

Monday, July 17, 2023

1 point for republicans. (I'm a democrat) we need to care about the health of children, even children with what they call "sex dismorphia" -- my husband tells me this kind of thing hardly happens to people but I've heard a few stories like this video I add to this blog post (WHERE TRANS SURGERIES GO BAD, AND/OR HORMONES GO BAD)..................

 1 point for republicans. (I'm a democrat) we need to care about the health of children, even children with what they call "sex dismorphia" -- my husband tells me this kind of thing hardly happens to people but I've heard a few stories like this video I add to this blog post (WHERE TRANS SURGERIES GO BAD, AND/OR HORMONES GO BAD)..................

can you imagine, people are getting pee pee's AND THEN THEY ARE DIEING CAUSE THEIR PEE PEE'S SOME THEM HAVE PROBLEMS
I worry for my trans young adult (they are in their 20's) 
I worry what them hormones are doing to them..........................
I worry if they get the "final surgery" 
"Using private insurance data from 2011 to 2019, we estimated age-specific all-cause mortality rates among a subset of trans people enrolled in private insurance and compared them to a 10% randomly selected non-trans cohort. Overall, we found that trans people were nearly twice as likely to die over the period as their non-trans counterparts." - Duke University Press
https://read.dukeupress.edu/demography/article/59/3/1023/302037/Differences-in-All-Cause-Mortality-Among
I mean why would the "rates" of death be "twice as likely to die" if sex change surgeries were all going well --------- and the hormones were all 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍????????

I worry for my trans child I'm supposed to be shiz boom caba and happy happy happy all the time for all LGBTQ that they party like the village people 24/7


but I am worried!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm worried for all kinds of trans young people's ya 20 somethings trans people's future health!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." - bible says to be "wise as serpents" BEING KNOWING WHATS GOING ON OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  PPPS...............My trans young adult DOES experience a "side effect" already of hormone's.................I bestest not say what......................YIKES. But what other side effects might happen down the road???????????????????? ----------- that's so worrisome to me

FOOD IS OFTENTIMES IN USA NOT AS HEALTHY AS IT LOOKS..........and it's killing people.............
https://harvardpublichealth.org/nutrition/processed-foods-make-us-sick-its-time-for-government-action/
but there's like poison in a lot of foods out there
red food coloring ain't healthy for you yo's
it ain't 
neither is blue man!!!!!!!!!!!

........I can splurge some cause I sauna but most you in usa YOU DON'T SAUNA YO'S MOST OF YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON'T

SIDENOTE............
JEWS WILL BE HATED
THEY WILL BE BROUGHT TO SYNAGOGUES TO TESTIFY AGAINST THE GENTILES...........IT'S RIGHT HERE MAN............
Matthew 10

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

I am currently hard at work to get my model sister friends cause she says all I care about it myself though I sent my family e-mails FOR YEARS. 
and I blog which I feel is a act of caring and often I'm talking about various groups of people I care about ---------- I care about so much I GONNA BLOG ABOUT IT
my sisters interests far as I can see........
fame
money
money and fame
celebrities
softball
tennis
rich people
fame
fame
fame
she's very diverse
My super model sister tells me she has 0 friends, even though not long ago she told me she hanged out with some of her friends, and I've seen her on the top highlight bar of her instagram post up pics of her hanging out with friends. 
She says I'm selfish and only care about myself so clearly she doesn't want to be friends with me. 
so can you please be friends with my friendless super model sister...................
please do write her and be her friend at...............
Aimee Jaxheimer (Ruby)
17 Adams Street 
Sea Cliff, NY 11579
ps.............she could use money to, she isn't like me living in a normal "middle america" home, she is renting a very expensive house.........just sayin. 
This is me caring though she claims I do not care, but I did write her and my family for years and years and years via e-mail mostly, only my mom usually wrote back in e-mails. 
please take pity upon my friendless super model sister
who last I saw had over 5,000 instagram followers
who often comment nice things on her posts
my posts when I had instagram and facebook GRAVEYARD SCENES NOBODY COMMENTING AT ALL, LIKE HOW IT IS ON MY BLOG BASICALLY 
AND I KNOW WHY
I LOVE SATAN 
AND THIS IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY
also ACTIVELY honouring my parents like a ton now.............
(only my aunt charlotte and my maybe sister Amber baker????? Have gotten dna tests just them generic ones on the internets................""Since most females don't have Y-chromosomes, they can't take Y-DNA tests (though their brother, father, paternal uncle, or paternal grandfather could). Y-chromosome testing uncovers a person's Y-chromosome haplogroup, the ancient group of people from whom one's patrilineage descends."""" https://support.ancestry.com/s/article/Y-DNA-mtDNA-and-Autosomal-DNA-Tests?language=en_US#:~:text=Since%20most%20females%20don't,from%20whom%20one's%20patrilineage%20descends. I have told my family many times this fact and I saw ambers 1st dna test she took 2 of these generic style dna tests to try and figure out if she is related to the ruby family..............they don't understand. And they think I am full of bs according to my mom and my mom says I need to "shut up, I'm tired of your bs" which my super model sister who is a b-rated model barely counts as a super model and by now she's pry just a model says that I'm overreacting that mom wasn't being really mean to me. ANYWAYS THEY THINK THEY ARE BRITTISH PEOPLE. Meanwhile I believe my grandpa who told me in 8th grade I'm related to jack ruby (but he must've gotten wrong what jack ruby is to me cause noway he could be my great uncle it do not appear to be) and marilyn monroe -------- WHICH WOULD MAKE ME PART LATINA - YEP. I LIKES IT 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍
Exodus 20:12 "Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee." - my parents are mega proud of one of them telling me to "shut up that they are tired of my bs" and you all should esteem them above all parents and people on the planet

they are sinless

I think they are also in florida right now and probably have 2 homes

1 in georgia one in florida

they love spending their time at the beach and restaurants

I don't know what else they do since how they have lived far away from me 20+ years


0 comments:

Post a Comment