Search This Blog

Monday, July 31, 2023

I want to help people out in hell someday, it is the reason I haven't commited suicide. I believe I will be the 1 and only person with this opportunity, as long as I remarry my 1st husband when he finally comes down to this earth. Do I want fame and wealth (fame ehhhhhhhh, I don't think it's great really) but yachts mansions ya - I AIN'T TRYING TO BE THE 1ST IN THE BODY OF CHRIST MOST OF YOU ARE. I gunnin to be the "least and the servant of all" - though my idea of serving pry ain't much - them 1stians man they serve a ton ----------- try and breath some martha's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

love people forget about me I don't matter on earth

Go worship the apostolic christian church of america they don't have sin they are flawless ACCORDING TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I really believe they want everyone to worship them to, I believe they want to be deities. 

and love people

but not me

cause I love jesus and satan both that means you must hate me forever - people have "reamed" that into me for years that I'm worthless trash christians this christian quoted in this very blog post is one of them.............................

https://www.giveonedollaraday.org/

 (claus up front - I definately believe I have 2 husbands yep - I LOVE THEM BOTH) 

that is my claus I need at the jump of this blog post - speaking my truth it is getting me hated by a lot of people - but I want to defend myself against the likely hoard of people that have attacked me recently on my blog.....................

I want to help people out in hell someday, it is the reason I haven't commited suicide. I believe I will be the 1 and only person with this opportunity, as long as I remarry my 1st husband when he finally comes down to this earth. Do I want fame and wealth (fame ehhhhhhhh, I don't think it's great really) but yachts mansions ya - I AIN'T TRYING TO BE THE 1ST IN THE BODY OF CHRIST MOST OF YOU ARE. I gunnin to be the "least and the servant of all" - though my idea of serving pry ain't much - them 1stians man they serve a ton ----------- try and breath some martha's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

Ecclesiastes 3:14-15 "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past."
  I can defend myself on my blog, expecially if multiple people have attacked me, and they have. And multiple people have fled my life and before that said many great bad things about me, that echo the multiple people likely attacking me on my blog recently. 
Luke 6:22 "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake."

I am Luke 6:22 on this earth right now
(though I probably am joining the methodist church choir this week - ya)
Brian says we can only make it to the apostolic christian church of america 1 time a month cause it's so far away. 

 Originally, I was super concerned about Kathee Lee - originally that was my big concern. The ex-neighborhood school bully.................who fully gave her what uh "town kingpin" status to me and then I started fighting kids about once a week or so to earn money.................and I thought well that ain't me being a bully or doing anything horrible - these are "set fights" with rules etc. Then I'd after school go and buy tons and tons and tons of candy and get slurpee's and often bought candy etc. for friends to.................I remember just walking down the candy aisle grabbing hands fulls of EVERYTHING AND RUNNING CAUSE THERE WAS SO MUCH CANDY IN MY HANDS TO THE CASH REGISTER...........before it all fell on the floor. 
   Kathee Lee she was like me, her dad worked at a bar (owned a bar like my dad did) her mom divorced her.............my mom had cancer my whole life so my mom was mostly out the picture - either sick in bed, or sick in the hospital. And her dad worked crazy long hours - my dad also worked crazy long hours. She lived a particularly ruff life that basically 100% mirrored my own and while I was still pretty upset with her for knocking many MANY kids teeth out of their heads.....................and I kept tellin her LET THE KIDS HAVE TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really related to her. 
  I saw a PERSON THERE. A person a real human with so much pain I think her brains weren't always going 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Well I am 100% sure when she died in a car crash when I was in the 8th grade, I'm near 100% she is like in hades................I don't think she was christian, I don't think no I know basically she might've only went inside a church 1-2 times in her life. 

This world is chalked full of KATHEE LEE'S
that I do care about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they had bad luck
some
sometimes
even the bible sasys
the word falls on ROCKY GROUND................ROCKY GROUND PEOPLE
GROUND WHERE THE PERSON IS ABUSED
HATED
WHERE THE WORD AIN'T EVEN HAVING A CHANCE TO WORK IN THE PERSON

Matthew 13:4-6

4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
  UNDERSTAND PLEASE. Matthew 13:4-6 isn't speaking about "make believe" people - REAL PEOPLE THAT IS REALLY HAPPENING TO THEM CONTINUALLY PROBABLY ON THIS PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT I DO CARE ABOUT!
 I'm not the "hate filled monster" people are accusing me of being
I'M NOT
I'm a person who saw the struggles of what was once my enemy Kathee Lee - and I started FEELING FOR HER for this person - I once was just totally about wanting to 1 billion percent kick her butt I used to telllllllllllllllll kids in the neighborhood my plans to kick her butt and drag it down the street and then kick it some more and then drag it down the street again and kick it some more and I also used a heap of cuss words back then if you need the "full picture" 

I am "different" on this earth

different doesn't == that I'm driven by hate

no

I am driven by LOVE

for the forgotten

for the people that people usually don't love!!!!!!!!

do I love lucifer and his men - ya ya I do very much they are like me like many out there...............they made a bad choice or two and then instead of mercy they found god telling them "bye bye to hell burn forever for you" Well god didn't tell me that, God is very merciful to me. (and he's abundant in mercy to all humans on earth that seek His mercy Psalm 106:45 "And he remembered for them his covenant, and repented according to the multitude of his mercies").......but other people have basically said them words to me RECENTLY EVEN!
I realize there are people out there living "christian dream lives" and that's fine if you are................just know that these people exist also
AND THEY SHOULD BE LOVED........................ 
ALL EM LUCIFER AND HIS MEN AS WELL........................

Matthew 13:4-6

4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
I need to put up this song, a chippery song.......................
I just wanted to say "hey my attackers are WRONG" I love people..................I freakin am next level DRIVEN in life to help the "Kathee Lee's" of life. 
"as above, so below" 
well the greatest on this earth "or of the greatest" 
is likely also going to a servant and the last of all

I'm hard at work being me right now - and that's dinky!!!!!!! Can't even get views on my blog to safe my life!!!!!!!!

And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment