Search This Blog

Monday, July 17, 2023

pps though, I love satan, and I get nothing right now out of loving satan (and Jesus/God) - but love shouldn't be for goods or money and I am glad that I have not much goods or money so nobody can tell me I'm a gold digger someday - I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR THAT...................FOR REAL THOUGH some people you love for reasons OTHER then money and oftentimes love is for stuff other then money....................for example if you were forgiven that's for example 1 Corinthians 13:8 "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away." When we die what's left - but love.........................

 Letter to my super model sister Aimee Jaxheimer (ruby) cause she says I'm a selfish bish that only cares about myself even though I've e-mailed her for years. She also says she has 0 friends.............please write her at...................

Aimee Jaxheimer (Ruby)
17 Adams Street 
Sea Cliff, NY 11579

my sisters interests far as I can see........
fame
money
money and fame
celebrities
softball
tennis
rich people
fame
fame
fame
she's very diverse
What can get you hated by your entire family according to the bible (besides your entire family being demon possessed like mine is pretty much and/or some my family they just don't like each other - many of them moved away, are off doing their own thing, I'm fully clueless where my cousin in spain lives right now, or what's going on with her at all??????? Same with some relative's that live in texas...........besides patty had a grandchild that's  all I know. (patty is my cousin, ex-televangelist wife she was a like super star in hawaii for a long time) Ephesians 6:12- only love for Lucifer and his men πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ infinity) is being a real follower of Jesus..............Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." The bible don't say if you like me and you love lucifer and his men FOREVER, that then all men are going to hate you and you'll loose your family like I have ------- THE BIBLE DON'T SAY THAT!

 pps though, I love satan, and I get nothing right now out of loving satan (and Jesus/God) - but love shouldn't be for goods or money and I am glad that I have not much goods or money so nobody can tell me I'm a gold digger someday - I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR THAT...................FOR REAL THOUGH some people you love for reasons OTHER then money and oftentimes love is for stuff other then money....................for example if you were forgiven that's for example 1 Corinthians 13:8 "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away." When we die what's left - but love.........................

  Matthew 7:7-9 "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?" I did ask via prayer to god/jesus ----- Lucifer for something in the year 2013 BAMN GOT IT RIGHT AWAY - THAT PRAYER WAS INSTANTLY ANSWERED. 

  Then I got my memories back finally. And everything my entire life made sense all the sudden. 
don't believe me if you want to..................
but oftentimes lucifer and/or his men protect me in my dreams at night
LAST NIGHT.............
I had a particularly bad dream, I was laying in bed in my dream and frozen............and I felt almost like I was suffocating.............just laying in bed, white sheets to (I don't like white sheets and really they might of been part of the "terror" of this dream, since how it was just me laying in a bed with white sheets.....................but I was feeling gripping terror, and I could move, and I couldn't hardly breath and I felt like, I was dissapearing into the void --------- all the sudden from the end of my bed in my dream a pillow is thrown at me) 
I totally snapped out of it. 
left that nightmare 
IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
christians us christians are judging angels someday
I give lucifer and his men πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ infinity πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

1 Corinthians 6:2-4 "Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church."
Am I a "earth scirge"??????????????
We won't know til judgement day
whatever
I'm unconcerned
Jesus lives in me which also helps nightmares often not be that bad. 
last night just happened to be one them "doosey nights" 

I'm so loved that I'm protected in my sleep
that motivates me to love people so much more
to forgive so much more

there are things in life much much much more greater then money
love is one of them things I do believe

22 "A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold." ----------- amen proverbs 22:1

and ppps..............the previous blog post......................seems to be all the real christians is going to end up in israel.............small country to...............

Matthew 10:18-23 "And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come." --------------- most of the verses in this section of the bible are spoken about ALL CHRISTIANS. But then look at the last verse " But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come" to me that indicates all christians, whether dna jew or not, will be in ISRAEL at the "end days" 
   Let's hope israel get's nicer cause right now ----- I think it looks a bit like a dump........................













0 comments:

Post a Comment