Search This Blog

Thursday, July 20, 2023

I was attacked more today, keep going my attackers --- YOU ARE NEAR SUCCESS (aka my death is your goal that I kill myself clearly)........video response via my husband........................

I was attacked more today, keep going my attackers --- YOU ARE NEAR SUCCESS (aka my death is your goal that I kill myself clearly).......video response via my husband........................

my tik tok today because I'm such a heartless jealous bish....................

@hocuspocus42069 Looks aren't everything. #looks #pretty #prettygirls #barbie #mannequin ♬ original sound - Sheri Walz


 


https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2023/07/some-christian-just-commented-on-my.html

Anonymous said...

Up above, you mention that Christians constantly beat people down. But isn’t that what you’re doing? What makes you better than anyone else when you were literally doing the same thing? It seems a little bit hypocritical. I feel like you just want to be something and someone that you’re not and you take that out on the people around you that are being successful as your sister has mentioned before she built her career. Where is your career? It doesn’t seem like you work it just seems like you sit at home behind a computer and bully your family. I don’t think that’s fair to them. It’s not their fault that this is the life that you made for yourself, and no one feel sorry for you

Anonymous said...

You say that you’re not hateful but all of your posts are negative if you want to be the positive person that you’re claiming you, are you need to forgive your family and stop living in the past you can’t move forward in life if you live in the past we all have our baggage And whatever your baggage is, it seems like it’s really hard for you to get over it but that’s human life. Your life could be so much more worse than you’re making it seem like it is you have a husband you have kids and you have people around you that love you you know your Lord there’s nothing better than any of that yes you could always have more and you could always want more like having money and having more friends, but at least you have something. There are so many people in this world that have absolutely nothing people living on the streets people not having food people not having rights you have all of these things and you need to be grateful. You wanna sit here and you want to worship Lucifer when he is the one that is making you feel the way you’re feeling do you not see that? The devil is it caused to all of the bad things in the world and you worship him like he’s some saint. Why would you want to worship someone that causes so much misery? Think of it like that and maybe think of that is why your family has such a big problem with it.

https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2023/07/video-blog-post-receipts-since-everyone.html?showComment=1689903966819#c3095768507714372668

Anonymous said...

You are completely insane. You love Satan so much? I’m sure he has a special spot in hell for you with how much you like to slander and abuse your own family.

Anonymous said...

You wonder why none of your family wants to be near you and why they all moved? It’s because they grew up. Life sucks. You’re not a victim. Grow up and get some help. Everything that is happening to you is because you led yourself there. It just sounds like you’re jealous of your sister that she has a life you will never have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment