Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Natalie Cunial who is still my super model sisters BEST FRIEND AND THEY BOTH HATE ME (though they claim they don't but they treat me like CRUD worse then crud) and they both have called me a bish basically my sister basically called me a bish cause I didn't call her everytime she was out of the country modeling CAUSE I COULDN'T AFFORD TO DO THAT BUT NOW SHE MUST BASICALLY HATE ME HER AND NATALIE BOTH FOREVER - for jesus).........I disagree with Natalie (receipts below) when she tells me, I'm full of hate because I love the devil, I also disagree with this idea that I'm negative. I'M NOT NEGATIVE. I'M UNNEGATIVE I believe when lucifer and his men get here, I'm fixing to dine with lucifer and his men AND HAVE THE BESTEST HEAVY METAL FEAST OF ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF ETERNITY (Cause "as above so below" - so heaven's having a feast surely hell will to) Psalm 23:5 "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." And probably Metallica will play sweet tunes for us, HOPEFULLY GWAR TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

 

this video I look terrible so I took a few selfies few minutes later to make up for that.........
no makeup but lipstick
and sprayed rose water on my face
and installed 4 total tape in hair extensions 
looking great again.............

Natalie Cunial who is still my super model sisters BEST FRIEND AND THEY BOTH HATE ME (though they claim they don't but they treat me like CRUD worse then crud) and they both have called me a bish basically my sister basically called me a bish cause I didn't call her everytime she was out of the country modeling CAUSE I COULDN'T AFFORD TO DO THAT BUT NOW SHE MUST BASICALLY HATE ME HER AND NATALIE BOTH FOREVER - for jesus).........I disagree with Natalie (receipts below) when she tells me, I'm full of hate because I love the devil, I also disagree with this idea that I'm negative. I'M NOT NEGATIVE. I'M UNNEGATIVE I believe when lucifer and his men get here, I'm fixing to dine with lucifer and his men AND HAVE THE BESTEST HEAVY METAL FEAST OF ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF ETERNITY (Cause "as above so below" - so heaven's having a feast surely hell will to) Psalm 23:5 "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." And probably Metallica will play sweet tunes for us, HOPEFULLY GWAR TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

100 billion infinity positivity I have THE MOST POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!
ready for a whole night of food and heavy metal music 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘 ya

yet she can can me a hateful bish which is what she does in this chat time - for god for god in serving god natalie is calling me a hateful bish 



https://www.churchofsatan.com/eleven-rules-of-earth/


The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
by Anton Szandor LaVey

""""""© 1967Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Do not harm little children.
Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.""""""" - The eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
the only pics I took tonight on my camera and saved me with devil horns
cause someday I believe lucifer WILL DEFEND MY HONOUR!
Later on I believe Jesus Christ the LORD will also DEFEND MY HONOUR! 
but 1st lucifer I believe will







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't serve 2 masters. Matthew 6:24 24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." You can replace the word "money" with Lucifer.

Giving it to god said...

If you want to call me a "money loving hoar" which you are know that I'm broke like a joke, and spending allllllllllllllllll my free cash cause I have very little I'm paying 2 college educations right now..........................on mostly buying shiz for my family to love those that don't seem to love me which the bible says to do.https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2014/03/real-wealth-has-nothing-to-do-with-money.html
And often donating to charities as well. But thank you for calling me a piece of shit money loving hoar....................surely you are pleasing god a ton.
Dear god we pray that this saint that definately hates the devil, and is never never serving mammon at all though the bible says we will dispise the one (well if you despise the one that means your still buying froo froo shiz for yourself) but nevermind this is someone casting stones so THEY ARE SINLESS THANK YOU JESUS FOR THIS SAINT OF GOD CALLING ME A HOAR TODAY THAT IS MONEY GRUBBING PLEASE GIVE THEIR CALLING AND ELECTION A SURETY IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THEM CALLING ME A NASTY MONEY LOVING HOAR IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN.
God bless you much, thank you jesus thanks you god thanks you everyone thanks you for beating me upside the head like everyone does these days for jesus. thank you for calliing ;me a money grubbing hoar have a great day

Giving it to god said...

ps can I please have your address to also try and overcome your evil??????? omans 12:21
"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." And what type of items would you like for me to mail you???????? My e-mail address is sheriwalz@gmail.com
please let my hoar shit serve you buy buying you something nice since how your so nice to me.
Thank you for loving me so much, have a blessed day. I look forward to your e-mail with a address and list of items you want. Have pity on my hoar money grubbing butt and let me serve you please.
Matthew 5:7
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
I am 100% you will e-mail me with a address and list of items you want clearly cause you are so elect of god. Thank you so very much, I feel blessed.

Post a Comment