Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2023

lucifer doesn't "cause so much misery" -------------- he tempts people he wasn't even allowed to harm job in the bible without god's ok WELL HE CAN'T ATTACK ANY CHRISTIANS (probably not human beings period!!!!!!!!!) WITHOUT GODS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................

Lucifer doesn't "cause so much misery" -------------- he tempts people he wasn't even allowed to harm job in the bible without god's ok WELL HE CAN'T ATTACK ANY CHRISTIANS (probably not human beings period!!!!!!!!!) WITHOUT GODS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................

I don't know that I'm going to sleep

I don't want to be alive anymore

.................
Unknown commented on "Some christian just commented on my blog Anonymous said... """You can't serve 2 masters. Matthew 6:24 24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." You can replace the word "money" with Lucifer."""""......................I love lucifer AND THEY ARE RIGHT cause I would like a mansion, I would like yacht, I would like friends FRIENDS!!!!!. But what does this beating me down all the time for God stuffs do?????? I don't get fellow christians, I don't understand the never ending beating me down stuffs??????................"
6 hours ago
""""""You say that you’re not hateful but all of your posts are negative if you want to be the positive person that you’re claiming you, are you need to forgive your family and stop living in the past you can’t move forward in life if you live in the past we all have our baggage And whatever your baggage is, it seems like it’s really hard for you to get over it but that’s human life. Your life could be so much more worse than you’re making it seem like it is you have a husband you have kids and you have people around you that love you you know your Lord there’s nothing better than any of that yes you could always have more and you could always want more like having money and having more friends, but at least you have something. There are so many people in this world that have absolutely nothing people living on the streets people not having food people not having rights you have all of these things and you need to be grateful. You wanna sit here and you want to worship Lucifer when he is the one
that is making you feel the way you’re feeling do you not see that? The devil is it caused to all of the bad things in the world and you worship him like he’s some saint. Why would you want to worship someone that causes so much misery? Think of it like that and maybe think of that is why your family has such a big problem with it.""""""""""


-- I do forgive my family I understand they are abusive (that that's it that's the only "mode" they are able to exist and have with me - so the only "solution" is for me to no longer be a part of my family). I don't think my posts are negaitve I think loving satan and god and jesus IS THE MOST POSITIVE A PERSON COULD EVER BE loving more people and/or in this case entities I believe is a person being MORE POSITIVE MORE LOVING not less loving and less positive, I SAID SO ON THIS BLOG POST....................
 That I am looking forward to the return of satan and to feast with him and his men and his people IS POSITIVITY..................
that I don't fear my enemies

now this person that don't look like they going to let up on this attack on me they are hurting my mental health
my already low self esteem
etc.
I don't fear them
they might fear me and/or people in general cause they ain't posting with their name on these comments whilst trying to get me to kill myself. 

loving lucifer is a natural evolution for me
I love metallica
marilyn manson
ozzy osbourne
dio
gwar
went to a alice cooper concert once it was fun : ) 

lucifer satan
will avenge me
when he returns 
he knows who these "annonymous attackers" are HE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He will come to this earth and stab their guts out and feed their guts to maybe some deer or something?
this annonymouses holy attack agtainst me IS NOT GOING TO GO WELL FOR THEM ONCE LUCIFER RETURNS
You deem lucifer a aweful horrible man to hate
I deem him
sensible
and a help to me
in the future

he don't want bad things for all mankind!!!!!!!!!!
lucifer cares about a lot of people......................PROBABLY MOST PEOPLE WHY WOULD HE TEMPT CHRISTIANS AND WANT THEIR SOULS SO BAD IF HE HATED THEM THAT WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 16:23 "But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men."

yet I'm being called by this attacker that is a chicken or scared so they attacking me annonymous don't matter LUCIFER KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY CALLIN ME CRAZY..................
""""You are completely insane. You love Satan so much? I’m sure he has a special spot in hell for you with how much you like to slander and abuse your own family.""""""""""

how is calling my sister on the phone this week WHICH I BLOGGED ABOUT BEFORE THIS ANNOYMOUS PERSON ATTACKED ME 5 BILLION TIMES WITH ALL THE DAGGERS THEY COULD POSSIBLY STAB THROUGH ME OR MAYBE THEY HAVE MORE WE'LL WAIT......................
HOW IS CALLING MY SISTER WHO SAID SHE'S "ALL ALONE" AND ASKING HER IF SHE HAS FRIENDS YET CAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET HER FRIENDS HOW IS THAT ME ABUSING HER?????????????? OR SLANDERING HER????????????????????????

sending my mom a paint by numbers painting cause that's what she likes paint by numbers
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2014/03/real-wealth-has-nothing-to-do-with-money.html
how is that horrible slander and abuse????????????
how is that horrible slander and abuse?????????

if I say that my I don't know if she's related to me sister took a dna test a generic one and my aunt charlotte did to and those tests only show results for THE MOM'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY...................and then my whole family now thinks they are 100% brittish people THAT'S ME STATEING FACTS. THEY FACTS THINK THEY ARE MOSTLY BRITTISH PEOPLE THAT'S WHAT THEY TELL ME!!!!!!!!!
only I believe grandpa
who told me in the 8th grade that I am related to Jack Ruby the assasinator of the assasinator of JFK
and a distant relative of marilyn monroe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.........
facts aren't "slander" facts are facts!!!!!!!
and where am I abusing my family
where???????????
calling my sister to ask if she has friends yet???????
trying to get her friends?????????
cause she told me she was "all alone" 
that's me being a abusive a-hole 
really??????????????


0 comments:

Post a Comment