Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

So according to the US Department of labor, people of color don't have jobs or money hardly............like 62.67% according to the US Department of labor jobs are held by white people. I don't like being white though, naw................naw...................I'm not into it. I'm not into being "supreme" like my husband and my family is......................I prefer to be all unsupreme. Like ok take me being a red head ok naturally born red head.................I hate it, I hate this "white chick red head" label stuck on me.............society has set these SCALES OF JUDGEMENT AND I'M WINNING RIGHT BUT GOD DISLIKES INIQUITY THAT'S THE THING...................even if we are indeed born into iniquity and the bible says Psalm 51:5-6 that we are born into iniquity..............

 So according to the US Department of labor, people of color don't have jobs or money hardly............like 62.67% according to the US Department of labor jobs are held by white people. I don't like being white though, naw................naw...................I'm not into it. I'm not into being "supreme" like my husband and my family is......................I prefer to be all unsupreme. Like ok take me being a red head ok naturally born red head.................I hate it, I hate this "white chick red head" label stuck on me.............society has set these SCALES OF JUDGEMENT AND I'M WINNING RIGHT BUT GOD DISLIKES INIQUITY THAT'S THE THING...................even if we are indeed born into iniquity and the bible says Psalm 51:5-6 that we are born into iniquity..............

https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/about/data/earnings/race-and-ethnicity

(image from  U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR website)

Psalm 51:5-6 "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom."

IN SPORTS THEY SAY "PICK A TEAM" 
in life
they throw you in a team
your born into a team
whether 
"team white people" 
or "team insert a color here people"
IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 5:4-6 "For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the Lord will abhor the bloody and deceitful man."
  I want to opt out of this "white supremacy" thing that my husband and my family (appear to enjoy cause they like being "white" they don't want to be native american - my husband can get government BENEFITS HE DON'T WANT TO - he told me one day he got pulled over by a cop, for walking around with a sledge hammer at night installing realistate signs at night................and the cop gave him no hard time and he was like "see that's white priviledge" telling me it seemed to be he was telling me how great that is). I don't want to have to do with that!
please deem me native american 
or jew
get me the heck out of that "white supremacy land" 
I ain't into white supremacy I don't like that shiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\
"sheri it figures you love satan"
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Further I believe all white people should HATE BEING WHITE PEOPLE BADLY.........................IF THEY IS CHRISTIANS THAT IS...............................
Hebrews 1:9 "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows."
  If you are white of the 62.67% white people with jobs in the usa
you should hate being white
HATE BEING WHITE CAUSE THAT'S INIQUITY RIGHT NOW!
HATE YOUR JOBS
YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT BE WALKING AROUND WITH "WHITE SUPREMACY" CHIPS ON YOUR SHOULDERS OR IN YOUR BRAINS 

IF YOUR WHITE YOU SHOULD BE MISERABLE 24/7 SO THAT YOU CAN PLEASE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hebrews 1:9 "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." - "sheri what about that "oil of gladness above thy fellows" part of Hebrews 1:9"
well glad you asked................
what is the "oil of gladness" 
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????
Well yesterday or the day before that I heard a pastor or brother speak about the "oil of gladness" BEING POT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it could be frankincense, cause frankincense does get rid of depression according to the internet??????????????????????????
 Yesterday my arthritis was so bad (the day before to) I cracked, I put like 10 frankincense resin chips in a copper water bottle. Turns out I dig the flavor of frankincense water but only when it's really strong like that. 
I'm in a great mood today!!!!!!!!!!
(oil of gladness could be the holy spirit to - I contend it's a "combo deal" because how couldn't people be depressed out there...............
when the cost of living in the USA is so high
and inflation has inflated so badly???????????)
I prefer to be "last in line" 
even if I have a job
and I do 
jesus
hello
hi
jesus
wasn't here doing "white supremacy" 
NO HE WASN'T!!!!!!!!!!!
Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:"
Matthew 19:30 "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first."
"Sheri we ain't gonna love lucifer with you we are all proper with our proper clothes of colors and our proper jobs and no tattoo's either most of us, but the tattoo'd of you is all proper and very proper"........................................that sucks
you probably don't even like DIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAFAW
HAVE A ADEQUATELY MISERABLE DAY WHITE PEOPLE 😀
PEOPLE OF COLOR THOUGH THEIR LIVES EVIDENTLY STINK CAUSE THEY MAKE LIKE 0 MONEY.....................THEY CAN ENJOY THE DAY A LITTLE MORE NOT TO MUCH THOUGH 
John 12:25 "He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal."
tootles
also my family believes I am full of bs and need to shut up according to my mom
(which I have disabled facebook and instagram cause I don't want to fight with them
and I can't take anymore their constant bashing of me) 
My aunt Charlotte Dederick, and maybe related to me sister from my dad's previous marriage whom my dad's wife Jolene did cheat on him while they were married. They both took these dna tests from the internet THAT ONLY SHOW THE RESULTS FOR WOMEN ON THE WOMENS SIDE OF THE FAMILY..........................
https://blog.23andme.com/articles/whose-y-to-use-paternal-ancestry-for-ladies

My whole family Amber Baker included, think they are BRITTISH PEOPLE NOW. 
well the native american and the jew dna would be on GRANDPA'S SIDE OF THE RUBY FAMILY!









0 comments:

Post a Comment