Search This Blog

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Well went to the Apostolic Christian church of America in silverton today found out my great aunt connie died and her funeral is this tuesday but we have plans already and it's stuffs that we gotta get did like soon. But Connie Jean Steffen did impact my life, get ready to fall out of your chairs THE APOSTOLIC CHRISITAN CHURCH OF AMERICA IS ACTUALLY MY CHURCH, hope you feel safely......................narrow is the way to heaven................and prepare to fall out chairs again I need to quit makeup, quit jewelry it's straight and narrow the way to heaven..............."come out of her my people" the bible says....................

 

I like got out the car and got my pic taken in front of the portland sign - then like we drove to like silverton cause I recogned there would be church there and there was. The portland church closed down like the end of last year turns out (it was always a small very small church)

I'm glad I went to silverton apostolic christian church of america today had good time. 

 Well went to the Apostolic Christian church of America in silverton today found out my great aunt connie died and her funeral is this tuesday but we have plans already and it's stuffs that we gotta get did like soon. But Connie Jean Steffen did impact my life, get ready to fall out of your chairs THE APOSTOLIC CHRISITAN CHURCH OF AMERICA IS ACTUALLY MY CHURCH,  hope you feel safely......................narrow is the way to heaven................and prepare to fall out chairs again I need to quit makeup, quit jewelry it's straight and narrow the way to heaven..............."come out of her my people" the bible says....................

that did it everyone is out of their chairs now 🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑

Realize, realize, I had not 1 but 2 sets of great aunts uncles that attended the apostolic christian church of america like their like whole lives nearly..........and I was around both these sets of relatives safe to say like most of my life. SO THEY IMPACTED ME OK. 

if you were me

you can think you want to be the singer madonna

50+ times in your life BE WRONG EVERY SINGLE ONE THEM 50+ TIMES HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Revelation 18:3-5 "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities." ------------ like come out of the harlot system, the babylon harlot system which the babylon harlot system some of that is wearing makeup, wearing jewelry. 
  Bible don't say in Revelations 18:3-5 ahhhhhhhhh hang out in that sheri drip in ice and get a bunch of plagues - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
  I pry will give my makeup to my kids a lot of it, especially the very elaborate buisiness. And then I will likely start selling my jewelry on the internet - which is great that will make me some good spending money!!!!!!!!! SO WIN WIN!!!!!!!!!
  Back to talking about how my aunt connie influenced me for the better........................my mom and my aunt got in a gigantic disagreement, and my mom as I recall said that my aunt even used cuss words............
that wasn't the aunt I knew
but who knows??????????
  The aunt I knew (that's the one I'm focusing on today) she was always VERY PEACEFUL, very very peaceful. And it wasn't that her life was stress free - in fact - her life in my estimation was VERY STRESSFUL, because she was a pastors wife for what 20-25 years...........THAT'S STRESS...........and then after that her and uncle garth ran the apostolic christian church of america's beach house (though I don't think they own the beach house anymore - but could be wrong) so they were entertaining maybe several nights a week like for YEARS apostolic christian church of america members...................which is no small task. 
  So her entire life - she washed other believers feets ---------- in the having them over to her house. 
John 13:14 "If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet."
  Now believers us believers washing each others feet could be different for each person???????????? For me I feel this blog is me washing or attempting to wash other believers feets..............a real effort I am making whether success or not?????????????
   Laying down our lives for the brethren is the idea I feel. 1 John 3:16 "Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren." - that's what my aunt connie did she laid down her entire life for the brethren. 
"psssssss sheri what about your eternal disdain for the apostolic christian church of america's commandments of men" - that ain't everything let me tell you
besides they barely have "commandments of men" anymore.... if they even have any anymore?
they've loosened up on the wedding ring thing finally
paul said
I wish to know christ and him crucified
that's it
that's what he was looking for in churches
1 Corinthians 2:2 "For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified." Christ crucified though in my estimation is more then just him dieing on a stick..........it's the life HE LIVED AND AS CHRISTIANS WE SUPPOSED TO WANT TO FOLLOW JESUS................
Luke 9:22-24 "Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day. And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it." Not keep my life in this world and buy and buy and buy stuffs to show off on the internets and get likes and follows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus took up a cross that's why Luke 9:22-24 says "and take up his cross daily, and follow me." Following Jesus we are following THE ORIGINAL DAILY "CROSS TAKER UPPER"
  He lived a life of service, of washing other believer's feets!!!!!!!!!!! (in your various ways) 
That's what my aunt connie did to she denied herself and took up her cross daily and followed jesus!



0 comments:

Post a Comment