Search This Blog

Monday, July 31, 2023

We should all care about one another - why - cause we are all on this earth. This earth that has taxes, plagues, tornado's etc. TRUE the suffering will never end on this earth, but if we work together a real difference can be made! Matthew 26:11 "For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always." THE POINTING OF THE FINGER SO MANY LIKE TO DO OUT THERE IN THIS "CANCEL CULTURE" ISN'T WHAT WE NEED ON THIS EARTH.............what we "need" on this earth to happen is outlined I do believe in Isaiah chapter 58..............

 

("sheri your getting something out of all of this Lucifer is coming to your house as soon as he get's to the earth - we already know your going to be like the MOST rich and famousestestestestest EVER" - I still believe what I'm saying in this blog post)

 We should all care about one another - why - cause we are all on this earth. This earth that has taxes, plagues, tornado's etc. TRUE the suffering will never end on this earth, but if we work together a real difference can be made! Matthew 26:11 "For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always." THE POINTING OF THE FINGER SO MANY LIKE TO DO OUT THERE IN THIS "CANCEL CULTURE" ISN'T WHAT WE NEED ON THIS EARTH.............what we "need" on this earth to happen is outlined I do believe in Isaiah chapter 58..............

Isaiah 58

Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness:  (sheri interjecting this is what people are doing out there - they are using CHRISTIANITY - or "their faith" their "holiness" TO JUSTIFY ATTACKING OTHERS AND ATTACKING OTHERS BELIEFS AND/OR SEXUAL PERSUASIONS OF BEING LGBTQIA - OR THE ATTACK ON ME FOR LOVING LUCIFER AND HIS MEN IT'S A REAL ATTACK ON ME EITHER BY CHRISTIANS OR PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY ARE REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY HOLY) ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.

Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord?

Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? ME SHERI INTERJECTING - AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? (interjecting again sheri is - to notice that oh wait I was wearing makeup and jewelry that isn't so "straight and narrow" of me - but that's just my personal realization)

Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.

Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:

11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

I donate to charities
I volunteer at food banks (ya that's plural more then 1)
I have for years
but at the hands of my attackers on the internet that's all worth nothing why because I love lucifer and his men that don't make sense, neither their logic they tell me that I hate everyone, or even that there is or was a attack against me in the 1st place. 
people can hate me (I shouldn't have to like it and I ain't been liking it)
and I am very hated..............................
But ask yourselves - what is the entire "cancel culture" really doing? I mean if you all want to be "woke" n'stuff go scroll back up read.....Isaiah 58:4 "Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness:........................."


ps............. I realize that most people aren't even bothered when someone is attacked badly on the internet ------- that this is literally the "culture" we live in. 
we should want a "better" culture then that!!!!!!!!!
I'm just sitting here waiting for the people that attacked me for days "for the lord" on my blog to haul at me again cause they surely seem determined to utterly anniliate me "for jesus" 
Genesis 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him." - I do do well. I do continually donate to charities. Me and my husband took a break from volunteering at foodbank........but bout to start up again (he likes volunteering at a different food bank then me ------ I've been humoring him ---- I don't like not like the food bank he likes ----------- I just prefer the other foodbank I volunteered at for safe to say years --------- both are very "organized" but the one has better food to box and pack........................I think my husbands "fave" foodbank to volunteer at depresses me some)











8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you always. So good to see you doing good. Mom

Giving it to god said...

You doing good? (it does have to be hard to be my parents, but my life shaped me...............if a person right ends up possessed like I am for like good - due to their "lifestyle" choices they once made......that's what happened to them). I tried though it's dumb but I tried to get the earth to like me...............that didn't work out for me. Either when I sinned, I was to good at sinning, or not good enough - I am of the belief I was way to good at sinning. Everyone was jealous of my "sin abilities" Hope you are doing good.

Anonymous said...

Please forgive me for hurting you. I was upset and lashing out. I wasn't thinking about how it would affect you.....mom

Anonymous said...

I know your heart, and it is good. You have always been good in my eyes. I miss and love you so much...mom

Giving it to god said...

Just letting you know...........the realistate sign placer that lives near us gave 1 month notice. So me and brian are getting more routes. (I guess I shouldn't say her name on my blog, but she like has a full time job as well as sign placing, and it had gotten to be to much that and she got in a car crash a few months back - we subbed in for her least a weekend while she recovered - but she hasn't yet fully recovered turns out, she pry getting uh physical therapy I recogn............I don't know the extent of her injuries???????????) ---- And brian looks to be is buying me land - he promised me land by the age of 40. But when I probably will get land..............I'm just going to like build a cabin on it, plant a orchard and get a atv and atv around : ) At brian's parents house atving is fun there, but there's only 1 trail and only one fill to all go flying in the air off of........................brian's family has basically got me liking atving : ) I need like more atv trails etc. maybe a little atv mud pit???????????

Giving it to god said...

typo above oops instead of "fill" I meant to type "hill" I have been atving flying in the air off of the atv hill at brian's parents house. It is very fun.

Giving it to god said...

Mom I am curious what were you so "upset" about that lashing out on me to the point of destroying my life was a "good idea"????????? Is that how "upset" you are that I love satan????? Is that the "upsettedness" that is so great you must try and utterly destroy me????????? ---------- cause lotta young people in particular out there they also love satan, their parents aren't trying to utterly destroy them on the internet, so I'm curious. Or were you just taking allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll your frustrations out on me????????????????? Did kevin's fiancee or wife I don't know did she have a miscarriage is that why your so upset you must try and utterly destroy me on the internet??????? Or is kevin about to get his 4th divorce already?????????? What happened??????????

Giving it to god said...

if you are "fake mom" and not my real mom e-mail me tell me what the hell went on in your life to utterly destroy mine on the internet I deserve to at least know..............sheriwalz@gmail.com cause I won't recover from this attack on me likely. I don't have but 1 follower on my blog as it is not counting me I'm pretty sure I'm 1 follower and then 1 other person is also following my blog. What happened, what happened to you so bad you gotta destroy someone else like that?????????????

Post a Comment