Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

I'm not a thief though I love Lucifer/Satan I AM A CROSS AND SKULLBONES FOR THE LORD PIRATE, that goes to a methodist church near me ON THE REGULAR! John 10 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out." Now you could tell me "leadeth them out" that all these people's that leave the church including all my family except my maybe related to me big sister Amber Baker, that they are "not thieves" either cause Jesus has "leadetheded them out"? BUT IN THAT EVEN THEN STILL THEY SHOULD SERVE GOD AND NOT BE HATING ON ME......AND HAVING FAMILY GET TOGETHERS STILL IN ME FAMILY!!!!!!!..................

I'm not a thief though I love Lucifer/Satan I AM A CROSS AND SKULLBONES FOR THE LORD PIRATE, that goes to a methodist church near me ON THE REGULAR! John 10 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out." Now you could tell me "leadeth them out" that all these people's that leave the church including all my family except my maybe related to me big sister Amber Baker, that they are "not thieves" either cause Jesus has "leadetheded them out"? BUT IN THAT EVEN THEN STILL THEY SHOULD SERVE GOD AND NOT BE HATING ON ME......AND HAVING FAMILY GET TOGETHERS STILL IN ME FAMILY!!!!!!!..................

but if I were a thief...............

(here we go)

Luke 23:42-43 "And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise."
God waits and wishes for all people's to repent....................
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

so........for the record....................
if you think my loving satan/lucifer A TON ===='S ME BEING A THIEF

rest assured I attend methodist church regularly
I am NO THIEF
I AM THOUGH A PIRATE!!!!!!!!!

X
322

HOIST THE COLORS CROSS AND SKULLBONES
HOIST THE COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"BOO SHERI BOO" - HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

but I am of the belief for the most part that all christians should go to church...........

John 10:8-10 "All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." ----------- if you "shall go in and out" that is THE CHURCH.............well "in and out" to me connotes a repetitive motion of pretty regularly going to church.. 
 John 10 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out." - The "door into the sheepfold" appears TO BE THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!! BUT ALSO IN JOHN 10:8-10 WHERE IT SAYS "I AM THE DOOR" well -------------
   if jesus is the door
right
you wouldn't go "in and out of jesus"??????????????
but you would go in and out of a church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why would you want to go "in and out of Jesus"???????
wouldn't that be you going "in and out of salvation"????????????
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
if jesus is the door and your going in and out of that and then your going "in and out" """ I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out,"""""""""
then wouldn't you then be going in and out of the "faith" 
as well???????????
that would be "kooky christianity" in my estimation 
if indeed you believe Jesus is alllllllllllllllllll that there is to the door. But -------------
1 Corinthians 12:12 "For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ." When the bible says Jesus is the door, he is also speaking of the church cause the church "so also is christ"
think about it

But I am no thief I am merely a pirate

1 time only did I ever "steal" ------ when I was a little kid there was a broken arcade game, the quarters when you put them in the machine they just came back through the "coin return" - and I earned enough tickets to buy a little stuffed bird felt horrible about it ---------- never ----------- that was it for me. With any "dicey activities" like that. 
I would rather beg on the streets if need be - then steal. 
stealing is basically never a option for me in my mind
also whilst I'm talking about piratedness
me being THE CHIEF OF PIRATES PRY ON THE EARTH!
yes 
I have made many efforts to "pirate witchcraft into the body of christ - FOR MYSELF MIND YOU"
"boooooooo sheri booooooooo"
because I loves David Bowie (sh-- here we go) 
and me thinks quartz crystals are really pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!
poof..........................
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
😁👍👍👍👍👍👍
that's what I want to do
I want to be EVERYTHING
and saved 👍👍👍👍👍👍
right now I ain't wearing quartz crystals it sucks..............................................


0 comments:

Post a Comment