Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2023

Sometimes I think I have tried to "fit in" GONE ARE THOSE DAYS - I'm done and beyond sick of people accusing me of envying SUPER MODELS! (it's happened a ton over the years) I might go donate all my jewelry don't even bother selling it TODAY - JUST CHOP THAT LIMB OFF FOR GOOD THIS TIME Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:" DON'T LOOK BACK THE BIBLE SAYS, DON'T KEEP A FEW PIECES OF JEWELRY. IN THE PAST I THINK THAT WAS MY PROBLEM - I LOOKED BACK......................

Sometimes I think I have tried to "fit in" GONE ARE THOSE DAYS - I'm done and beyond sick of people accusing me of envying SUPER MODELS! (it's happened a ton over the years) I might go donate all my jewelry don't even bother selling it TODAY - JUST CHOP THAT LIMB OFF FOR GOOD THIS TIME Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:" DON'T LOOK BACK THE BIBLE SAYS, DON'T KEEP A FEW PIECES OF JEWELRY. IN THE PAST I THINK THAT WAS MY PROBLEM - I LOOKED BACK......................

Genesis 19:26 "But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt."
  I thought oh just these 2-3 pieces of jewelry nobody will know!!!!!!!!!!!........................
Romans 13:14 "But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof."
  Besides I do need to keep a few orgonite pieces to wear in my bra, not for people to see so that is different, cause I don't want the 5g to age me a ton, and maybe give me diseases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 in the bible 
(I'm being told to say this) 
in the bible 

god didn't choose the lukewarm

he choose the HUNGRY

THOSE THAT LAPPED THE WATER..............


Judges 7:5-7 "So he brought down the people unto the water: and the Lord said unto Gideon, Every one that lappeth of the water with his tongue, as a dog lappeth, him shalt thou set by himself; likewise every one that boweth down upon his knees to drink. And the number of them that lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, were three hundred men: but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water. And the Lord said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the Midianites into thine hand: and let all the other people go every man unto his place."
nice guys pry that all got on their knee's and probably carefully got a drink
GOD CHOOSE THE THIRSTY!
AND THAT WAS LESS MEN, THAT WAS ONLY 300 MEN. 
ONLY 300
maybe 1000's and 1000's and 1000's WEREN'T SELECTED!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."
IF YOUR HOLDING ONTO "THE WORLD" 
IF YOUR "LOOKING BACK" SOMEHOW
ARE YOU REALLY THIRSTY????????????????????
ARE YOU REALLY THIRSTY IN THAT EVENT????????????
I think many a day I have told myself "oh I read the bible everday - surely I "thist after righteousness" 
but that limb
of makeup and jewelry
that I've well I tried to chop off once or twice - it grew back
.........................telling the truth
THAT LIMB
I LET IT SIT THERE
I WASN'T THIRSTY ENOUGH BEFORE TO CHOP IT OFF FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!

WHAT WILL I BECOME THEN???????????
what will I even become then?????????
after chopping that limb off fully - probably today make lil trip to thrift store drop off all my jewelry and some my makeup that which can be donated cause it's not used yet
the rest will have to be chucked in the trash (where it probably belongs safe to say)
"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
 The nice thing about jewelry and makeup always was, having some control over your image. 
ya I'm done with having control over my image like that

If I did envy profusely my super model sister as a few have accused me of
that would be terrible "christianity"
1 Peter 2:1 "Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,"
I don't envy here
she often has to wear low cut, or high cut if you count dresses skimpy tight stuffs for her job 
and makeup 
and jewelry
envy level --------------------------------------------------------------- 0 INFINITY!
Matthew 7:13-14
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
less is more
like 0 makeup and jewerly THAT'S MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FITTIN TO UP MY "MORE" TDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STRAIGHT AND NARROW
IS THE WAY THAT LEADETH UNTO LIFE

I bought a vibration machine at a garage sale a super nice one...........and look it's made my arms buffer (it has toning cords) and slimmer BOTH
i don't need makeup
i don't need jewelry

Jesus that's it that's what I need





0 comments:

Post a Comment