Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2023

Jeff Bezos says "if you can somehow figure out how to have a calling you have hit the jackpot" - well my calling is to follow Jesus! I HAVE HIT THE JACKPOT! Romans 11:29 "For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance." Philippians 2:13 "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." ----------- When you care about the poor and about people YOU'VE HIT A REAL JACKPOT - don't matter how much your family talks smack about you.............I had to disable instagram and facebook so as to not fight with them. And good news my youngest got um all her college various "financial support" that she needs WHICH IS A IMMENSE RELIEF TO ME, so now the whole focus is on getting her a apartment and paying for that..........................

 Jeff Bezos says "if you can somehow figure out how to have a calling you have hit the jackpot" - well my calling is to follow Jesus! I HAVE HIT THE JACKPOT! Romans 11:29 "For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance." Philippians 2:13 "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." ----------- When you care about the poor and about people YOU'VE HIT A REAL JACKPOT - don't matter how much your family talks smack about you.............I had to disable instagram and facebook so as to not fight with them. And good news my youngest got um all her college various "financial support" that she needs WHICH IS A IMMENSE RELIEF TO ME, so now the whole focus is on getting her a apartment and paying for that..........................

I've ended up with a passion to help the poor and less fortunate! 

wasn't something I "willed in my own power either" 

IT'S GREAT! 😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TWKKww-F30

(video above by "Business Motiversity" is where I got the Jeff Bezos quote from) I work hard to reference all my sources 👍

probably nobody believes me

but like Jeff Bezos I believe I'm going to be one day mega rich

but I contend even know I'm rich

I'm rich

cause I love God/Jesus

Lucifer and his men

I love my husband and kids

and I love the poor!!!! And people!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS RICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psalm 104:24 "O Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches."
Riches all over this earth and I ain't being ridiculous
I watch often dumpster diving video's -------- great things they find ----------- which is great!
one of my garage sale find for this weekend....................

I am being severelly spoken evil of my sister Aimee Ruby Jaxheimer who says all I care about is myself.

1 Peter 3:15-17 "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ. For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing."
I am despite my sisters "evil speak of me" 
often blogging actively caring about people many of my blog posts or a great deal are aimed at often hated minorities (I love these minorities)..................such as satan worshippers, witches, and the suicidal, and the mentally ill to. 
and I donate often 
I'm on a caring spree
why
cause I learned from Jesus Christ the Lord.....................
Acts 20:35 "I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive."
I watched my sisters best friend (one of them) who has now passed away her name is Melissa Hardin
she lived such a rich life and it was a life of serving people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and she inspired me so much!
also comes to mind this scene from this movie..........
...........plot twist I don't believe I will ever die
but whatever
I learned the "lesson" to learn from Jesus and the movie Death Becomes her (one of my favorite movies oooooooooooooh I loooooooooooove that movie) 
my favorite song lately I can't get enough of this song somedays..................







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful to hear about your youngest child getting her college assistance. I wish her the very best.

Post a Comment