Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2023

I believe I am going to fly someday. I ABSOLUTELY DO. My memories that I think were real in heaven.........I thought I had to be "something big" up there............naw....................the greatestestest in heaven are the least and the servant OF ALL.........that's all case you were hating lucifer and his men. Mark 9:35 "And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all." - sheri the bible doesn't really say that - ya it does I KNOW HOW TO READ MAN................................

 I believe I am going to fly someday. I ABSOLUTELY DO. My memories that I think were real in heaven.........I thought I had to be "something big" up there............naw....................the greatestestest in heaven are the least and the servant OF ALL.........that's all case you were hating lucifer and his men. Mark 9:35 "And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all."  - sheri the bible doesn't really say that - ya it does I KNOW HOW TO READ MAN................................


the space aliens are coming man

they are part of the "all"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

common lucifer come down 

I'm ready

I give up my makeup and jewelry straight and narrow the way to heaven 👍👍👍👍👍

let's get shiz done satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who isn't a cr-p despite popular christian opinion I KNOW HOW TO READ....................

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
I lost all my friends maybe - I might have a friend or two left on the earth - fine
I lost my whole family - fine (that might be the case though, for reals)
I am ready god and lucifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gone is the days where I feel the need to be anything but myself!
the kingdom of heaven is not in word
1 Corinthians 4:20 "For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power."
your eyeballs are fitting to fall out of your heads with what god's going to do with me!!!!!!!!!
- for real though
my latest attacker/and or attackers must believe I am mega powerful
not yet though
I am not yet co-ruler of the earth
I will try not to speak about people anymore since how according to my internet attacker/attackers I am SO POWERFUL UPON THE PLANET AND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE ETERNAL UTTERMOST PEON POWERLESS DUST - ACCORDING TO MY ATTACKERS/ATTACKER THEY ARE UTTERLY POWERLESS FOR ETERNITY PEON DUST BOTH MY FAMILY NATALIE CUNIAL AND ALL PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ACCORDING TO MY ATTACKER/ATTACKERS YOU ARE ALL UTTERLY POWERLESS PEON DUST FOR ALL OF ETERNITY IN COMPARISON TO MY SPECTACULAR POWER UPON THIS EARTH (for reals that's what they were telling me, they telling me I was bullying my family by not liking them not treating me well and talking about that on my blog some - BECAUSE I AM ACCORDING TO MY ATTACKER/ATTACKERS THE LORD OF THE EARTH)
THOUGH I THINK MY ATTACKER/ATTACKERS HAVE "JUMPED THE GUN" CAUSE I LIKE ONLY HAVE LIKE 15 HITS ON MY BLOG A DAY IF THAT THESE DAYS...........................CRICKET TIME. 
but someday - though I don't plan on ever taking the mark of the beast, I gunnin to make my "calling and election sure" 
I believe I will co-rule this earth 
that I will be good buddies not with the 1st beast
but the 2nd beast the anti christ proper 
and I will go because I am a weeb
someday I believe to tons of vending machines in japan finally 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
it will be GLORIOUS!
TOOTLES
ps...................lots of lgbtq support in my town lately - this is good cause the bible it says 
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
I know how to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even fear curses anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who can be against me the bible says???????????
ya people can try
but who could really be against me????????????????

nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

verse 32 of romans 8:32 that's lucifer and his men to!!!! But but but but but

but

straight and narrow is the way to heaven for sure..................

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
I give up makeup and jewelry for good I am determined
(besides a wedding ring cause I'm married and I ain't into no "weird shiz") 
that means I am THE MOST CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i need lucifer to come down so we can have good gwar concert time together - please - pretty please 😁👍
i am very serious
all I need to be
IS THE LEAST AND THE SERVANT OF ALL



0 comments:

Post a Comment