Search This Blog

Monday, July 10, 2023

Sending my super models daughter some stickers (I've only been around her 1 day of my life, so I don't really know my neice, just that she likes stickers) That I love satan, has made my christian family - none of them go to church at all maybe 1-2 times a year that it, I'm the regular church attender of the family LGBTQ supporting methodist church me and my husband go to - nice people there πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...............my sister don't read the bible says the bible says who are you to judge!!!!!!!!!!! Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things." SHE'S MUCH WORSE THEN ME IN MY ESTIMATION ALL SHE DOES IS LIKE MY KIDS POSTS ON THE INTERNET THAT'S IT - we might've gotten a christmas card from her or two when the kids were little?????????..................

 Sending my super models daughter some stickers (I've only been around her 1 day of my life, so I don't really know my neice, just that she likes stickers) That I love satan, has made my christian family - none of them go to church at all maybe 1-2 times a year that it, I'm the regular church attender of the family LGBTQ supporting methodist church me and my husband go to - nice people there πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...............my sister don't read the bible says the bible says who are you to judge!!!!!!!!!!! Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things." SHE'S MUCH WORSE THEN ME IN MY ESTIMATION ALL SHE DOES IS LIKE MY KIDS POSTS ON THE INTERNET THAT'S IT - we might've gotten a christmas card from her or two when the kids were little?????????..................

Lucifer gave me the courage to take a break (probably permanent break since how my family is toxic af and they only accuse me of everything under the blue moon constantly)

and if I believe my grandpa that I'm a distant relative of marilyn monroe and am related to Jack Ruby - but he had to been off about me being his great neice....................that ain't me full of bs like my mom says I am.................that's me believing my grandpa who prayed AT EVERY FAMILY GET TOGETHER PRETTY WELL MAYBE HE WASN'T THERE FOR 1-2 FAMILY GET TOGETHERS..................and bible studied with me, then me and him and grandma watched mash and ate chilli often and pecan pie πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

I'm not perfect
but my not being perfect doesn't mean I don't have value as a human being as my family insists that I am without value. 

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
  I have salt, if I don't have the moooooooooost salt ever, so what I say on my blog I am of the last of the body of christ.  
when your basically all alone with 2 college age kids, 2 kids, not any family helping you  that is hard - there's been no really me dropping my kids off to grandma and grandpa's house to get a break like 0% or near 0% of that going on - though a few times though when my husbands parents lived nearby. BUT FOR YEARS BEEN WITHOUT FAMILY HELP REALLY. No sympathy from my family though forget that they only have unsympathy for me, they moved away from me 20+ years ago and they have only UNSYMPATHY FOR ME.
and single mom's have things worse and I don't know how they even do it?????????





0 comments:

Post a Comment