Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2023

True greatness isn't found in awards, achievements. True greatness, is found in loving people and in humility. Psalm 126:6 "He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him." Yes I am a girl so basically safe to say, nobody values me or my ministry AT ALL. But to god "the precious things" often aren't what people value on this earth. To God Matthew 9:13 "But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." To be "in repentance", having no confidence in my flesh in what I can do........................

True greatness isn't found in awards, achievements. True greatness, is found in loving people and in humility. Psalm 126:6 "He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him." Yes I am a girl so basically safe to say, nobody values me or my ministry AT ALL. But to god "the precious things" often aren't what people value on this earth. To God Matthew 9:13 "But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." To be "in repentance", having no confidence in my flesh in what I can do........................

this is going to be a bad blog post cause I telling you what real greatness is

(not in "man's eye's" but in God's eye's)

 This here very competitive world and most of us are STUCK IN THE "RAT RACE" WE STUCK..........Jesus notice he didn't "rat race" (but he knows most of us are trapped in the rat race). Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" I am UNVALUED in this world.......maybe you are to???????????   

   1 Corinthians 1:25-27 "Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" Are you like me, not crazy rich?????????????????? Did you fail in this earth?????????????? Do you like me not have the biggest, greatest, awesomest job???????????? Like me, do you not have "all the accolaide's"

pssssss............most the body of christ is what I call "big times" these days

but in real real reality

reality

" not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty"


Isaiah 66:2 "For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word." You won't hear Isaiah 66:2 preached probably not, pastors preach about what people worry about out there, people worry about being "rich enough" - and I get it, so that you can "keep up with the jonses" or in the year 2023 STILL - it's the khardashians......................................NO HATE..............HECK I WATCH THIS SHOW MYSELF............................
 
this "societal bar" that people are trying to acheive and/or keep up with IS REAL!
our lord Jesus Christ wasn't though even about trying to keep up with the Khardasians..........
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
I feel if Jesus was on this earth right now, I feel he'd be like me though, he's pry maybe watch "Keeping up with the Khardasians" once or twice?????? Pry he wouldn't watch that show as much as I have which is me admitting stupid stuff. 

IN A WORLD THAT TELLS YOU ALL THE TIME

YOUR NOT ENOUGH

YOUR ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romans 8

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Have a great day!

finally planted um like what 50 or so tree's yesterday

I want to all get in the um farming a crop or whatever to sell uh plant selling uh buisiness 😁👍👍👍👍👍

(I ain't saying what tree................I'm hoping to get a "spot" in the grow market - think that's what it's called "the grow market")

My super model sister tells me she has 0 friends, even though not long ago she told me she hanged out with some of her friends, and I've seen her on the top highlight bar of her instagram post up pics of her hanging out with friends. 
She says I'm selfish and only care about myself so clearly she doesn't want to be friends with me. 
so can you please be friends with my friendless super model sister...................
please do write her and be her friend at...............
Aimee Jaxheimer (Ruby)
17 Adams Street 
Sea Cliff, NY 11579
ps.............she could use money to, she isn't like me living in a normal "middle america" home, she is renting a very expensive house.........just sayin. 
This is me caring though she claims I do not care, but I did write her and my family for years and years and years via e-mail mostly, only my mom usually wrote back in e-mails. 
please take pity upon my friendless super model sister
who last I saw had over 5,000 instagram followers
who often comment nice things on her posts
my posts when I had instagram and facebook GRAVEYARD SCENES NOBODY COMMENTING AT ALL, LIKE HOW IT IS ON MY BLOG BASICALLY 
AND I KNOW WHY
I LOVE SATAN 
AND THIS IS A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY
also ACTIVELY honouring my parents like a ton now.............
(only my aunt charlotte and my maybe sister Amber baker????? Have gotten dna tests just them generic ones on the internets................""Since most females don't have Y-chromosomes, they can't take Y-DNA tests (though their brother, father, paternal uncle, or paternal grandfather could). Y-chromosome testing uncovers a person's Y-chromosome haplogroup, the ancient group of people from whom one's patrilineage descends."""" https://support.ancestry.com/s/article/Y-DNA-mtDNA-and-Autosomal-DNA-Tests?language=en_US#:~:text=Since%20most%20females%20don't,from%20whom%20one's%20patrilineage%20descends. I have told my family many times this fact and I saw ambers 1st dna test she took 2 of these generic style dna tests to try and figure out if she is related to the ruby family..............they don't understand. And they think I am full of bs according to my mom and my mom says I need to "shut up, I'm tired of your bs" which my super model sister who is a b-rated model barely counts as a super model and by now she's pry just a model says that I'm overreacting that mom wasn't being really mean to me. ANYWAYS THEY THINK THEY ARE BRITTISH PEOPLE. Meanwhile I believe my grandpa who told me in 8th grade I'm related to jack ruby (but he must've gotten wrong what jack ruby is to me cause noway he could be my great uncle it do not appear to be) and marilyn monroe -------- WHICH WOULD MAKE ME PART LATINA - YEP. I LIKES IT 😁👍👍👍👍👍👍
Exodus 20:12 "Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee." - my parents are mega proud of one of them telling me to "shut up that they are tired of my bs" and you all should esteem them above all parents and people on the planet

they are sinless

I think they are also in florida right now and probably have 2 homes

1 in georgia one in florida

they love spending their time at the beach and restaurants

I don't know what else they do since how they have lived far away from me 20+ years



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of trees?

Giving it to god said...

moringa's about 200-250 of them I did plant.
It's traditionally been used as a remedy for such conditions as:

Diabetes
Long-lasting inflammation
Bacterial, viral, and fungal infections
Joint pain
Heart health
Cancer
copy and pasted from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/health-benefits-moringa
I'm going to start drinking the leaves in tea daily................to hopefully get rid of arthritis pain for good.

Post a Comment