Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

If you hate me now - buckle your seatbelts you only going to hate me more. Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." Honest I believe if witches believed they could follow Jesus and be witches I BELIEVE THEY COULD FULLY FOLLOW JESUS AND BE WITCHES AT THE SAME TIME (but that is just my personal opinion, there's "white witches" out there not out to harm people all they doin is messing with hugging tree's, plants and herbs, probably collecting rocks) I mean if you tell me anything is "impossible" then your literally telling me Mark 9:23 is a lie................John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.".................

 If you hate me now - buckle your seatbelts you only going to hate me more. Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." Honest I believe if witches believed they could follow Jesus and be witches I BELIEVE THEY COULD FULLY FOLLOW JESUS AND BE WITCHES AT THE SAME TIME (but that is just my personal opinion, there's "white witches" out there not out to harm people all they doin is messing with hugging tree's, plants and herbs, probably collecting rocks) I mean if you tell me anything is "impossible" then your literally telling me Mark 9:23 is a lie................John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.".................

YOU PEOPLE KNOW THAT TUMERIC CAN LIKE PREVENT CANCERS?

SERIOUS

https://www.mskcc.org/news/what-are-benefits-turmeric-and-can-it-be-used-prevent-treat-cancer-here-s-what-science-says

   Matthew 19:25-26 "When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible." I know you don't think you are any sort of "miracle" naw, I realize most christians are cocky hot shots, that don't even think THEY NEED TO GO TO CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Mark 14:36 "And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt." - I like the lord got a cup I need to bear, cause I'm in the same club Jesus is in. I AIN'T LIEING. 
  I ain't did it yet. But I going do it. 

And you all are probably going to be fuming mad at me when lucifer gets here
cause that's when you gonna find out
I was tellin the truth on my blog

YOU ATTACKING ME IS PART OF MY CUP I NEED TO BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT IT THANK GOD ALMOST OVER.

as above
so below
this is going to be FOREVER
we won't stop
and that's the will of god so be prepared to be very very mad at me soon.......................
Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."
  If you noticed my blade is sharp, kill everyone on earth if I swipe wrong instantly SHARP. Well imagine who's sharpening this 24/7 in a CONTINUAL LOOP!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'LL LAST FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blood
it just pumps and pumps and pumps in our bodies keepin us alive
πŸ‘¦πŸΌπŸ§šπŸ΄‍☠️πŸͺ
one eye

no no no sheri you can't do that
did you not learn anything from jesus??????????
if it's GOD'S WILL FOR YOU YOU CAN SUPER MAN ALL KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDS OF THINGS
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
wake up from your sleep church
peter the one jesus said he'd built his church upon
WENT OUT OF THE SHIP AND WALKED ON THAT WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🌊 πŸŒŠ πŸŒŠ πŸŒŠ πŸŒŠ πŸŒŠ πŸŒŠ 
evidentally it's taking god a long time to do it for me, but I fully believe He's going to do something big for me soon...................

For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

I believe that's why I'm righteous

not cause of works

works got my family hating me looks to be

even my brother blocked me on instagram!!!!!!!!!

BUT I BELIEVE GOD'S FIXING TO DO THE BIGGEST MIRACLE IN ETERNITY WITH ME SOON!

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment