Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

I believe talking even online about your feelings is good. To deal with your feelings. THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES IN LIFE WERE I WAS MEGA HAPPY BUT FAR FAR FAR FROM THE "straight and narrow" way that leads to heaven! Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Life is hard you shouldn't have to be happy happy happy all the time..............................

I believe talking even online about your feelings is good. To deal with your feelings. THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES IN LIFE WERE I WAS MEGA HAPPY BUT FAR FAR FAR FROM THE "straight and narrow" way that leads to heaven!  Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Life is hard you shouldn't have to be happy happy happy all the time................................

t

us christians probably are in tribulation RIGHT NOW!
Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."

Then we going to go through EVEN MORE TRIBULATION.................................

Mark 13:23-27 "But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven."
   I believe in a "post tribulation rapture" but I feel that Mark 13:23-27 AT LEAST points to a "mid-tribulation" rapture...........
look
the sun shall be darkened 
and the moon shall not give her light
and the stars of the heaven shall fall
......................
...................................................
that is a lot of tribulation I feel
then 
I guess like um............................
like jesus like glowing right.................................
will come and reign for 1000's years or whatever um lighting the world???????????
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
now if there is a second rapture...............
1 Thessalonians 4:17 "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." Real question I have ------- then how do you know that there are 2 rapture's of believers????????? Cause the elect of god ARE BELIEVERS from Mark 13:23-27. Are you all sure there is a 1 Thessalonians 4-17 1st rapture where all the non-elect of god mediocre christians are raptured before the tribulation according to most christians. 
  And then the "elect of god" big guns...........ain't raptured until the sun don't have light, moon ain't giving off light, the stars of the sky all fall out..............
dang then god's holy elect is all super human!!!!!!!! 👍👍👍
but are you all really sure this "mediocre christian" 1st rapture that is before the tribulation is really real???????? AND WHERE IS YOUR PROOF??????????????
please somebody give me your "mediocre christian pre-tribulation bible rapture proof"..................
so like 1000 years.................jesus will keep a section of the earth lighted with his light
and like um you know at that point at least 1/3rd the earth is like dead
so they can all like gather you know near israel to have light n'stuff
like any second now....................................

13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

And you might think sheri that's the 2nd rapture Mark 13:23-27 is
well if that's the 2nd rapture if a 2nd rapture is even a thing
then where the heck is the 1st rapture??????????????????
if your thinking I must be on drugs
I'm meanwhile thinking the christians that believe in a "pre-trib" rapture is ON DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uhhhhhhhhhh
like ummmmmmmmmmmm
the sun and the moon and the stars is gonna go bye bye
and 
and
eventually we have suicidal like not able to die people all over the earth

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

what if there's like no sun

no moon

no stars

and a bunch of stinging locust mens (whom I call the "scorpion kings" that's my permanent name for them - they is the scorpion kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Though I guess towards Revelation 9:5-7

is when tribulation really begins

happy times right now for everyone I guess - I feel like if you have a bad day or week or month or year

it's ok

but I know I'm alone in this opinion 

most everyone believe's in "high vibrations" 

and being woke

and woke probably means happy 24/7 since how the woke are probably like "high vibrations" 

man

I not only don't buy the "high vibrations" like idea

man

YEA THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF SHADOW OF DEATH.................

Psalm 23:4 "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."  - Amen psalm 23:4 I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!
people with no game
people that ain't playa's in some way shape or form
I no understanding them
you shooting a hoop
or you just firing round?
if ya just firing round?
what ya doin???????????
I know what I'm doin
I'm a playa (ya if when I can get a mansion and/or fame I GONNA LIKE THAT ---------- I ain't one them mega saint types wants to suffer suffer suffer suffer - naw if I can fly in private jets, and take bubble baths in a jazzi everynight whilst drinkin a little champain 👍👍👍👍👍👍)
I get rid of my jewelry and my makeup - get swish on the net straight and narrow is the way to heaven....................
Matthew 7:13-14
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
swish
people be's perplexing me so hard
2 Corinthians 4:8 "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;"



0 comments:

Post a Comment