Search This Blog

Friday, August 18, 2023

Words ARE POWERFUL. That's why when people attack me and try and anniliate me on my blog IT DON'T WORK, cause that's their words over my life curses etc. etc. NOT MY WORDS, My words are I'm more then a conqueror in christ Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.".......................

 Words ARE POWERFUL. That's why when people attack me and try and anniliate me on my blog IT DON'T WORK, cause that's their words over my life curses etc. etc. NOT MY WORDS, My words are I'm more then a conqueror in christ Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.".......................

Even months, YEARS, I look to of been "not on the narrow way" - cause I wasn't I was wearing Jewelry and makeup

still

my words

Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
Those "not narrow way days" 
all I was doin was denying myself taking up my cross and following Jesus ENDOUGH TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY AUDIO BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://player.dailyaudiobible.com/dab

THOSE THAT ENDURE UNTO THE END THE SAME SHALL BE SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke 9:23 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me."
  You want to follow Jesus?????????????????? You want to follow Jesus?????????????? Well everyone has to start somewhere and for me it was listening to the daily audio bible................them small baby steps. 
And I was hated while taking them "baby steps" 
and I am SAFE TO SAY STILL HATED

I recommend speaking good over your life
other people's words over your life AIN'T GONNA MATTER
but what does matter
is the word of YOUR TESTIMONY
 Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."
these are my thoughts for today
nothing is impossible
Matthew 17:20 "And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."
but straight and narrow is the way to heaven.....................
Matthew 7:14 "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
the way to heaven ain't tons of makeup and jewelry it ain't - I gave up that stuffs for a real reason
tootles
ps.............yes I still listen to the Daily Audio bible near every smack day. 
I am a "dabber" that's what we call ourselves
and us "dabbers" are most of us pretty severelly fanatical about listening to the daily audio bible --------- probably real saved group of people
might be a few saints out there that don't "dab"?????????????????? pry are


0 comments:

Post a Comment