Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Lucifer and his men that are up there with him, should be coming down here any minute YOUR HEARTS ARE GOING TO FAIL YOU OUT OF FEAR SOON MANY OF YOU ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE! This is taking forever though - he told me today to "flick his bic" IN E-MAIL (he e-mails me 1st hubby does) Luke 21:26 "Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken." COMMON - I'M IN SUPPOSEDLY MY "VILLIAN ERA" : )...........................TIME TO COME TO THE EARTH YA - FLICK FLICK FLICK.................. : ) PLEASE AND THANK YOU : ) ...................

Most of you mean "war" with me
I do not mean "war" with you though
Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."
  Lucifer and his men that are up there with him, should be coming down here any minute YOUR HEARTS ARE GOING TO FAIL YOU OUT OF FEAR SOON MANY OF YOU ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE! This is taking forever though - he told me today to "flick his bic" IN E-MAIL (he e-mails me 1st hubby does) Luke 21:26 "Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken." COMMON - I'M IN SUPPOSEDLY MY "VILLIAN ERA" : )...........................TIME TO COME TO THE EARTH YA - FLICK FLICK FLICK.................. : ) PLEASE AND THANK YOU : ) ...................

Revelation 12:12 "Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
 why I need lucifer here........................
people need support systems - yep even me
I need a vacation pretty badly I mean a real one probably a island vacation and/or japan 💓💓💓
and the last reason why I bestest not say out loud on my blog...........................YIKES
ITS LIKE YIKES.........
BIC FLICK FLICK FLICK FLICK HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FOR REAL THOUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
for real for real though..............................................
it's like going to rain men.....................
then like people are going to give birth to giants if this info is "new for you to hear"
Matthew 24:37 "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." I imagine the ladies won't like die, like they did "in the days of noah" all giving birth................they'll likely have uh cesarian sea sections um what 3 months or something into their pregnancies..........and then the giants will be all um incubated probably they'll like make special "giant baby incubators" that's what I recogn. 
  Hell.........fellow christians, especially the republican ones in my family that want to have donald trumps babies (fine if you want to have donalds babies that's fine) They sooooooooooooooooooo want all the babies to live allllllllllllllllllllllll the babies. 
   I presonaly ain't into abortion ok. 
   But also I believe god is "pro-choice" - god always gives people the choice to sin
why
BECAUSE GOD IS LOVE
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
you love someone enough YOU'LL LET THEM MAKE MISTAKES CHOOSE NOT GOOD FOR THEM STUFFS
let them live
let them hopefully learn
sometimes people have to make mistakes TO LEARN (oh that's bad) 
I still love my kids when/if they choose something not so great for them god is the same way - and he's very pro choice I believe
I believe people should have some options in life and abortions should be one the options they could pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why
cause not everyone is christian
now us christian ladies we shouldn't want to abort
but not all ladies are christian
I don't think it's good for laws to be passed like anti abortion that force other people's beliefs which if you believe life is um santified or whatever THAT IS A BELIEF THAT IS A RELIGIOUS BELIEF THAT YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but I digress
all of Donald Trumps followers will just have to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
happy
and praise jesus when the giants is born 
and they start MAYBE EATING YOUR CHILDREN
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHERI HAS ENTERED HER VILLIAN ERA PEOPLE, YOU DID DONE IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Have a great day!
tootles





0 comments:

Post a Comment