Search This Blog

Sunday, August 27, 2023

A lady on tik tok recently asked aren't christians supposed to have 0 worldly goods because Luke 18:22 "Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me." Well I challenge that idea, IF you sell all that you have how will then you have "life more abundantly" CAUSE MADONNA IS RIGHT SOME WE ARE LIVING IN A "MATERIAL WORLD" I contend people need a few earthly goods TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE. John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."...........

 I'm attacked so bad these days I have to put the money I donate up front on the new posts................people want me to kill myself whether that is my real mom or someone pretending to be my mom THEY WANT ME TO KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!......................

A lady on tik tok recently asked aren't christians supposed to have 0 worldly goods because Luke 18:22 "Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me." Well I challenge that idea, IF you sell all that you have how will then you have "life more abundantly" CAUSE MADONNA IS RIGHT SOME WE ARE LIVING IN A "MATERIAL WORLD" I contend people need a few earthly goods TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE. John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.".............

boo makeup and jewelry cause straight is the way to heaven, and also I am these days going with the you know bible, boo fashion, boo name brand clothing and name brands like boo the idea of spending tons of money on things to be "fancy".............

Matthew 7:14 "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
1 Timothy 2:8-10 "I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting. In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works."
The earth is a material world.................
don't abuse the things of the world
don't walk around looking like a hooker for jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bad idea that is in my idea 

30 And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not;

31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.

- amen 1 corinthians 7:30-32

 Now I won't stop you if you want to own 0% goods, and I know in "goody goody christianity" that is 99% of america

I'm the loser christian 1%

that you all like to own near 0% so that your soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo holy

go ahead if that "floats your boat" 

but while your doin that...................make sure you are reallllllllllllly helping the poor........................with that their money you got when you done sold everything you have.......................

Matthew 25:41-46 "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."
  Well sheri we reject the bible that's a "works based salvation" Matthew 25:41-46 is that's tellin us we need to do works and we reject that we are "saved by grace" and not works we don't have to do NOTHING ------------ well matthew 25:41-46 isn't saying you need to do nothing I am fully aware of the "saved by grace and not works" gospel ramned down people's throats out there, I watched a male pastor (he was male) draw a diagram of the thief on the cross that accepted jesus...........and then he said "see we don't have to do works to get to heaven" But while you all are believing you don't have to do 0 works to get to heaven.................MATTHEW 25:41-46 ALSO EXISTS IN THE BIBLE AND IT IS THE BIBLE THE BIBLE TALKING ABOUT FREAKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JUDGEMENT DAY!!!!!!!!!! 
  And the bible whilst talking about freaking judgement day talks about THE WORKS PEOPLE DO OR DON'T DO. 
YOUR MONEY
YOUR LIFE
AS A CHRISTIAN IF YOU ARE INDEED A CHRISITAN
AIN'T SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR OWN
Matthew 25:16-18 "Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money." I NOTED ANYWAYS, that money is spoken of in Matthew 25:16-18 that one dud HID HIS LORD'S MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDN'T PUT IT IN THE COLLECTION PLATE OR DONATED IT TO SOME ORPHANS SOMEWHERE DIDN'T PUT THAT MONEY TO USE FOR "GOD'S KINGDOM" - HE HID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 25..........................................................
28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
  I myself believe Jesus came that I have "life more abundantly" well if I have 0 goods cause I done sold every smack thing I have and gave to the poor...............I don't believe I'd have a "life more abundantly" in that event!!!!!!!!!!!!
I BELIEVE IN GOING TO GARAGE SALES
AND ROSS DRESS FOR LESS
AND TJ MAX
AND THE MALL LOOKING FOR THE DEALS WHICH THERE ARE DEALS AT THE MALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMEN MYSELF THAT'S RIGHT 
IT'D BE DUMB TO FOLLOW THE LORD AND THEN HAVE "LIFE LESS ABUNDANTLY" 
matching tichel with my bucee's t-shirt I got at a garage sale for like $1..................#lifemoreabundantly 👍


0 comments:

Post a Comment