Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2023

Is your christian family also shunning you cause your lgbtq, or your a satan worshipper (as my family most them call me), or are you a witch, or ya thems the biggies that are despised on earth. KEEP FOLLOWING JESUS IF YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!! What's done in secret of you praying for your family like I pray for my families salvations GOD WILL REWARD YOU OPENLY SOON! (I don't pray often for my parents and brother and sister maybe sisters never pry will know if amber baker is related to me or not? - but I have made the ol' heave ho and prayed for their salvations) Luke 6:22 "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake." Most christians AREN'T "CAST OUT YOUR NAME AS EVIL" THEY AIN'T AT ALL NOT AT ALL..................

 Is your christian family also shunning you cause your lgbtq, or your a satan worshipper (as my family most them call me), or are you a witch, or ya thems the biggies that are despised on earth. KEEP FOLLOWING JESUS IF YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!! What's done in secret of you praying for your family like I pray for my families salvations GOD WILL REWARD YOU OPENLY SOON! (I don't pray often for my parents and brother and sister maybe sisters never pry will know if amber baker is related to me or not? - but I have made the ol' heave ho and prayed for their salvations) Luke 6:22 "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake." Most christians AREN'T "CAST OUT YOUR NAME AS EVIL" THEY AIN'T AT ALL NOT AT ALL..................


Luke 6:21-23

21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
the "good times" are rollinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng for most christians out there
their names ain't being "and cast out your name as evil"

most of my family has called me to my face or e-mail same thing a satan worshipper - that's my name being casted out as evil
my own mom is adamant that I worship satan probably my dad to is adamant about that
here's where my mom called my a satan worshipper recently.......
(it's a annymous comment but a later comment they person said they were my mom - I believe it cause if you all recall one of the last things my mom said to me in e-mail was "shut up I'm tired of your bs" - so a real trend)
comment snippet above from the comments section of this post.............
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2023/07/some-christian-just-commented-on-my.html
my fave comment though is this one.............
in that one my mom damned me to hell πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and I don't abuse my family I just don't believe that when aunt charlotte and amber got generic dna tests from internet sites generic ones - that the ruby family is 100% brittish people like the rest of my family believe's because them dna tests for the women ONLY SHOWS RESULTS FOR THE WOMENS SIDE OF THE FAMILY - it would be grandpa's side of the family that jewish dna would exist, hispanic dna, and native american dna
that I don't agree with them thinking they are basically 100% brittish people ISN'T ME ABUSING THEM
you ever look at a computer..................
somethings gonna "drive" you today 
whether my 1st husband
or Jesus
bestest beliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieve
But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
"that you know how to speak like this sheri prooves you are a top level illuminati freemason witch satan worshipper"
ya you go ahead and believe that cast my name out "as evil" 😁
your demon possessed sheri - ya that's what i told you
tootles
ALL YOU CHRISTIANS WHO DON'T HAVE PARENTS ACTIVELY CALLING YOU A SATAN WORSHIPPER AND DAMNING YOU TO HELL - ARE YOU ACTUALLY SURE YOUR FOLLOWING JESUS???????????????
Luke 6:21-23

21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
FEW SELFIES TO LOOK MORE "SATAN WORSHIPPING" πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
OH I AM SO SUCCESSFUL HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
LOVE IT
PS........THE MOST SELFIES IS THE MOST SATAN WORSHIPPING ON THE EARTH HAHAHAHAHAH I WIN πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
MY WHOLE FAMILY PROBABLY WANTS TO PLUCK MY EYEBALLS OUT AND DECAPITATE ME FOR JESUS - BUT I LIKE BEING HATED TURNS OUT IT'S NOT ALL BAD
PS i KNOW.................

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

  I don't love myself, I weary myself is what I've done..............cause I've flubbed up to many times buying the jewelry and the makeup. But hopefully this time I'm on the straight and narrow for good, cause that is when I love myself ---------- when I don't have me 1st anymore

but god 1st in my life


















13 comments:

Anonymous said...

???? Sorry, not me. I don't know who sent you those messages, but from what I could make out on my phone, it wasn't me. I did tell you to shut up when you were ranting and raving about family as I recall. I apologize for that. I was totally frustrated...mom

Giving it to god said...

but then who said these posts???????????? Anonymous said...
Please forgive me for hurting you. I was upset and lashing out. I wasn't thinking about how it would affect you.....mom

AUGUST 1, 2023 AT 9:52 AM
Anonymous said...
I know your heart, and it is good. You have always been good in my eyes. I miss and love you so much...mom

Giving it to god said...

the above 2 comments were on this post https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2023/07/we-should-all-care-about-one-another.html?showComment=1690908868354#c4425767806456564573

Giving it to god said...

all of them are Anonymous posts and all of them say - mom

Giving it to god said...

if someone is ffing with me ---------- I still believe I've been badly attacked by my mom - cause I can't tell the difference between my mom's annymous posts and my fake mom's annymous posts. So I'm VERY MUCH assuming my real mom has tried to utterly anniliate me. It does explain why I'm hated so much and without a family. my parents damn me to hell I BELIEVE I BELIEVE MY PARENTS DAMN ME TO HELL. That they are sure I worship satan and they wish for my soul to make a speedy trip to hell.
It makes sense, it makes sense why I don't have family.
So even if "fake mom" is a thing?????????? If "fake mom" is a thing - I believe fake mom is saying what real mom believe's --- if that is "fake mom" is a thing.
If "fake mom" is real then you'd think "real mom" would want to not post annyomously anymore, but "real mom" is posting annymously STILL.
I really believe strongly that my parents want me to burn in hell for all of eternity and that that is my entire familes wishes for me as well.

Giving it to god said...

real mom if there is a fake mom version of you I FEAR YOU BOTH, I am on "pins and needles" I guess now that not only 1 mom will attack me but potentially 2 mom's will.

Giving it to god said...

also I believe the rest of my family will come to my blog eventually and let me have it real good to. I am very weary of that as well. I don't actually need a family, I'm good really. I think I'm better off without family. Cause family THEY ATTACK.

Giving it to god said...

that turn around and calling me the "bully" of the family ------------- IS YOUR ATTACK STYLE MOM. That is totally something I could see you doing. Anything to beat me down so the ruby family wins, is the ruby family "mo" ------- I always have to guilty in the ruby family OF EVERYTHING. The truth -------- nobody gives 0 fffffffffffffffff's about the truth in our family.............besides to destroy me, cause that IS THE RUBY FAMILY MISSION I BELIEVE.

Giving it to god said...

Who would have the motive?????????? What motive - besides someone in my family. I'm not loved in my family. It's ok. It's ok, ruby family isn't the "style" of family that you can love the devil and then still BE in your family. And that's fine. Your republicans and aimee is a democrat but a ultra conservative demoncrat that definately hates me, her and natalie hate me a lot.........because I love satan. It's fine. I hope I can someday soon hopefully real soon, be myself, just be me..................without being attacked. Without people trying to utterly destroy me "for jesus" cause they always do it for the lord. EVERYBODY IS A CHRISTIAN BASICALLY IN THE USA...................and they all if they attack me it's "for the lord"
If I complain about their attack, they say "iron sharpens iron" WHY I NEED STAB STAB FOR???????????????? But they make stabbing me for jesus A REAL THING.
They say they ain't stabbing me, that iron sharpens iron ------------ BUT THEY ARE STABBING ME. for jesus!!!!!!!!!

Giving it to god said...

you told me "shut up I'm tired of your bs" FOR JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS YOU SERVING THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I think I am a jew and you think I'm just a brittish person - and I'm like no people on earth I am a jew!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE LOOKED AT MY NOSE MY WHOLE LIFE - IT NEVER LOOKED WHITE TO ME.

Giving it to god said...

you told me "shut up I'm tired of your bs" FOR JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS YOU SERVING THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because I think I am a jew and you think I'm just a brittish person - and I'm like no people on earth I am a jew!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE LOOKED AT MY NOSE MY WHOLE LIFE - IT NEVER LOOKED WHITE TO ME.

Giving it to god said...

Aimee is over there never having mercy to me NEVER FOR JESUS 0% mercy never for jesus hating me "for jesus" her and natalie both because I love satan, and and because I didn't call her everytime she was modeling over seas...............evidentally I was supposed to spend $200 or more a month calling her often so she wouldn't be "all alone" but I didn't cause I didn't have money for that AND I HAD NO IDEA THAT WAS "MYJOB" IN LIKE NOT YOU AND DAD'S JOB NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY JOB. CAUSE EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT IN THE RUBY FAMILY EVERYTHING. Dad told me I broke up the family. This has been a looooooooooooooooong trend of everything being my fault.

Giving it to god said...

but I'm good without family, I'm fine, I have family not on this earth. I have fallen angels I talk to all the time - they family. It's working out for me. And jesus lives in me to, I like "gwen stefani" the push n shove song life : )

Post a Comment