Search This Blog

Monday, August 21, 2023

Christians are supposed to be harmless, if you bash the hell out of me that ain't you being a harmless christian MANY "christians" supposed christians (I don't think they is christians) have HARMED ME A TON NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT A TON. Philippians 2:15 "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;"..............

Christians are supposed to be harmless, if you bash the hell out of me that ain't you being a harmless christian MANY "christians" supposed christians (I don't think they is christians) have HARMED ME A TON NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT A TON. Philippians 2:15 "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;"..............

     I realize to most people since I love Lucifer, and his men, and God/Jesus
     I don't even count as a breathing human being anymore - so hated "for jesus" are people who love Lucifer and his men it do look to be
no family get togethers in my family bout 3 years going now
Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
Hebrews 7:26 "For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;"
Don't be tellin me I can't love lucifer and his men and God/Jesus cause the bible done says.....................my attackers say I can't love God/Jesus and Lucifer they tell me and it's more then one person that I ain't a christian they like to laugh at me, they like to call me a fool and laugh at me and laugh at my CHRISTIAN MINISTRY AND TELL ME IT AIN'T CHRISTIAN THAT I WORSHIP SATAN.............................
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
sheri your up to stuffs your a satanic hateful devil
oh ya
that has donated to charities and many christian organizations for years on my blog

Titus 3:1-3 "Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another."
a lot of people
it's what 20-30 people or so
a lot
enough people
have SPOKEN EVIL OF ME AND TRIED TO PICK FIGHTS WITH ME
AND THEY DOING THIS ALL THEM "AS CHRISTIANS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS CHRISTIANS

and then they don't even restore me fourfold
they just say "sorry"
Luke 19:8  "And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold."
we destoryed your life
you ain't invited to family get togethers anymore
to any christian people's houses anymore
"sorry"

sorry sheri you b-------ch
until we kick you a----- for jesus again sheri and say "sorry"; again to you bish for jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anniliate me for the lord PLEASE
MAKE JESUS HAPPIER
Matthew 5

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

STOP BEING PUSSY CHRISTIASNS AND LET ME HAVE UNNNANIMOUSLY FOR TO MAKE JESUS HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT EVERYONE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST JUST LETS ME BE ATTACKED 

MUST MEAN YOU ALL THINK THAT IS CHRISTIANITY 

WELL IT AIN'T....................

Titus 3:1-3 "|Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another."

AND EVERY SORRY 

SHOULD BE MORE THEN SORRY

I don't have to be enjoying being attacked and treated badly
and I ain't
except I enjoy that my love of lucifer and his men has increased exponentially 👍👍👍👍👍
and God/Jesus 
cause I feel 
lucifer and his men will get here and kick the butts of my haters and then

butts are gonna hurt bad

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
(sheri woke up and choose satan and god today) 
😁
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
man doves don't harm s---------t
lot of christians be harming me
they harming me
footage of doves so you know what your supposed to look like...............
shoot least I got the dove life figured out 👍👍👍
sit and chirp 👍👍👍
got it 😂😁💓💓💓💓💓💓 like you know chirp but like harm nobody try and do that
that should mean no christians should be attacking anybody anywhere

I'm tired out
I need a vacation bad
I can't handle the attacks anymore
and you know people gonna haul out and bash me to hell more 
that's basically all that happens to me - I get attacked
that's tired me out
it's drained me
and I'm tired
and I just got back from a walk and I had trouble breathing the whole time cause being near menopause makes asthma worse I found out







0 comments:

Post a Comment