Search This Blog

Monday, August 28, 2023

I don't worry about the future. Lucifer said things so true, what will a man give for his life???????????? Job 2:4 "And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life."..............................

 I don't worry about the future. Lucifer said things so true, what will a man give for his life???????????? Job 2:4 "And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life."..............................

Is Lucifer a liar all the time

doubt it

people look at me think I'm a stupid chump they do it all the time

I'm not

I'm going with Lucifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what will a man give for his life????????????????????????????????

Job 2:4 "And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life."

Don't be suicidal

suicide is so sad

we have enough sadness on the earth

everyone has something to give
ya
everyone
"sheri we would never give up ANYTHING TO STAY ALIVE WE SPIT ON LUCIFER ALWAYS" - YOU SURE ABOUT THAT??????????????????????????????
So many out there
so worried.....................
should listen to jesus.................................
Matthew 6:33-34 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."
and my advice
ya
my advice
you want to hit a target real good
BE A STRAIGHT ARROW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
JOIN ME IS MY ADVICE
GET RID OF MAKEUP
GET RID OF JEWELRY
hell if your a cross dresser - get rid of all them clothings that are the opposite sex out your wardrobe is my advice..................
and I advice to try and be straight avoiding "abominations" is good plan be a straight arrow man that's what I talking about right now..........
Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

I didn't write the bible 

I am not god

but I know THE WAY.................

Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

the bible is a blatantly straight book again I ain't god I didn't write the bible..............
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."
I am not hating anybody
one of my own kids is trans
I DID NOT WRITE THE BIBLE I AM NOT GOD

1 Peter 3:7 "Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered"
  I went with my husband to HIS CHURCH, though I believe fully LGBTQ can be saved, and I agree with the methodist church their idea of LOVE EVERYONE. But where my beliefs leave theirs, is I literally believe the bible is a straight people's book. Straight people's religion...............it literally don't say 1 Peter 3:7 husbands dwell with your husbands according to knowledge giving honour to your husband the weaker vessel ----------------------------- NO 
IT MENTIONS AGAIN
AND AGAIN
AND AGAIN
a husband and wife TOGETHER
that's what it mentions again and again and again in the bible

I am able to read and maybe that is my problem

I DIDN'T WRITE THE BIBLE

I DON'T HATE ANYBODY

straight and narrow is the way to heaven

not makeup

not jewelry

not looking like a babylon harlot!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
etc.
I'm trying to telllllllllllllllll you all what the bible really says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and don't bother telling me
2 Corinthians 6:14 "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?"
I don't want to die for Jesus
I accept him as my lord and savior
but I fully intend to skip the dieing for Jesus part of things
I am not suicidal
I don't want my head chopped off
nope
noooooooooooooooooooooooo
I like my head on my body - thank you

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WHO STRENGTHENS ME!!!!!!!!!!!


Philippians 4:12-14 "I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction."
  Love that bit of the bible phillippians 4:12-14 maybe that might be my fave passage of the bible
Is this my villian era??????????????
well according to most
my entire life has been my villian era
: ) hahahahhaahhaahah
meanwhile
methodist church that is my husbands church
they talking about being extreme environmentalists
and providing affordable housing.............
did you all know that this is going on?????
some churches building apartments on their land...............
https://apnews.com/article/churches-build-affordable-housing-0d8033cbe1259aeabd3d110bf8434bb4
so that they are "relevant" again
(don't know though if they are building apartments at the methodist church that is my husbands church - or if they are considering building apartments on actual church members lands or something???????????????? Like I do not know the "full scoop" just that they are determined to build affordable housing)
......whole thing creeped me out but probably was just me "creeped fully out" whole service had "new world order" vibes to me.........but that's probably just me right????????????
?????????????????????????
but
people will do what they need to - to live
tootles
Job 2:4 "And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life."
if I am in my villian era finally
what fun 😁💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
modest attire tips (not probably not thumbs up by the apostolic christian church of america - I am a "renegade")..................
if you are like me and wear tons of leggings and you like leggings
here's a way you can "modest" them up if your somewhat skinny.................sarongs.............
sarongs come in many wonderful colors to go with all sorts of leggings 😁💓💓💓💓💓.............
Cause I can't wear mega long "little house on the prarie" skirts everyday all the time - I CAN'T. 
I several times a day sometimes lately, work out on the "treadclimber" by Nordic Trac.........you can't easy work on on that in no "little house on the prairie" length skirt. 
I like to walk in forest's to - with hills forest's with hills
and
sometimes I like biking a lot
of course rollerskating to
this sarong legging combo works out for me
it's me making a effort to be modest
to dress like a girl
check
check
✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ 
peace...............
I have aged some
but I do not believe I will ever die
and though arthritis and asthma at times have kicked my butt
I have REPEATED renewed strength like a eagle................
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment