Search This Blog

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Update: I can't do choir at church, even if I wanted to and I think I do a bit. Cause we are taking all of the real estate routes of the lady that is retiring from the realistate sign buisiness. And choir happens to be on one of the days me and my husband do realistate signs, I can't leave my husband with 20+ realistate sign routes some all by himself that'd be bad. Proverbs 3:6 "In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Is this god "directing my path" to work in the realistate industry more then ever? MAYBE???? God won't put everyone on the church choir FACTS even if I wanted to be in the church choir, and also people do want me in the church choir..................

 Update: I can't do choir at church, even if I wanted to and I think I do a bit. Cause we are taking all of the real estate routes of the lady that is retiring from the realistate sign buisiness. And choir happens to be on one of the days me and my husband do realistate signs, I can't leave my husband with 20+ realistate sign routes some all by himself that'd be bad. Proverbs 3:6 "In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Is this god "directing my path" to work in the realistate industry more then ever? MAYBE???? God won't put everyone on the church choir FACTS even if I wanted to be in the church choir, and also people do want me in the church choir..................

This 5 more routes could mean the difference between me finally getting land
and thereby being HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!!
I know myself
I know I need land
I'm rock and roll
but I'm a cowgirl to
hell I can proove it.........besides that on the .27 acres I currently live on I've had a pet pig, 2 sheep, 1 male turkey, then 2 femal turkeys but had to get rid them they kept jumping the fence the lady turkeys did.
like currently 2 ducks
like 6-7 chickens 1 of which is a rooster
I used to sit and drink thirst busters all the time in my like senior year of high school and some of college to when my family lived on farmland, I'd sit in the back of the barn, drinkin 32 ouncers of cola people cola..........watching hay being bailed. And when I didn't have 32 ounces of cola............I was back there petting my giant rabbit. MY FAVORITE ACTIVITIES BACK THEN. 
nowdays
include atv....................
🏍️
city folk they like think they know how to live
but I'm like pretty sure they like don't actually know how to live a lot of them don't
cause like for real.....................
Ecclesiastes 2:4-6 "I made me great works; I builded me houses; I planted me vineyards: I made me gardens and orchards, and I planted trees in them of all kind of fruits: I made me pools of water, to water therewith the wood that bringeth forth trees:"

I KNOW HOW TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

facts

god didn't stick adam and eve in a high rise city building.........HE DIDN'T.......for real................

Genesis 2:15 "And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it."

I'm love my job and maybe will do my realistate job for the rest of my life........
but I'm also going off on a tangent................
the city life can near SUCK THE SOUL OUT OF YOU
get you thinkin
it's clean god's will for you to wear makeup and jewelry etc. cause your "in the city" "that's what they do in the city"
it's gotta be real bad in new york to
from looks of things everyone is wearing designer this and that in new york all the big time "fashion" 
YOU CAN GET THINKING THAT'S NORMAL THAT'S THE WILL OF GOD LIVING IN THE CITY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAKEUP AND JEWELRY IS HARLOT THE BABYLON STUFFS.............STRAIGHT AND NARROW IS THE WAY TO HEAVEN.......................
Matthew 7:13-14
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
I TRYIN TO TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING
GOD SETTED ADAM AND EVE IN A GARDEN
NOT THIS............
πŸ’πŸ™πŸŒ‡πŸŒ†πŸŒƒπŸ¬πŸ—
A GARDEN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
FARMING MAN πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
YEE HAW HORSES AND/OR ATV'S MAN πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
FOR REAL THOUGH
I KNOW HOW TO READ!
this just my backyard chickens I have more in a chicken tractor in the front yard πŸ˜€πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
This is our rooster, it took like 3 generations of roosters to get to this particular rooster, most my family wants to get rid of him - but I prize him so much I recogn that's why he's still here πŸ‘ He acts super tuff til you finally catch him and then he'll just let you pet him all day if that's what you want to do. 







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos made me smile. I love farm animals. I have several kinds of birds that visit the feeder. Today a momma cardinal brought her baby to the feeder showing her where she can get food...mom

Post a Comment