Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Servants are looked down upon in society. But all must serve someone anyways. Even the mega rich must choose, and serve SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (they could choose god if they wanted) Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." I CHOOSE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

  Servants are looked down upon in society. But all must serve someone anyways. Even the mega rich must choose, and serve SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (they could choose god if they wanted) Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." I CHOOSE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

1st husband in e-mail said to me today.....................

He knows I don't always like or want to serve - no
"gasp that isn't saint like sheri" 
but all of us are like that

WE GET TIRED

Galatians 6:8-10 "For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."
tired of praying
tired of reading our bibles 
tired of donating to the church cause that involves at least clicking a few buttons what a hassle

I'm not the only one that get's tired of serving!

  But there is no - don't serve option in eternity. 

it's pick one.................................
 Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
PICK ONE, YOU MUST ALL CHOOSE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 25:20-21 "And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord."
love your job
love your ministry where ever that is located
why
cause someday we might very well will hear
"WELL DONE, THOU GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT" 
SERVANT
1st husband also knows I'll like exceedingly better my "serving" uh task in eternity............that that's the "sweet spot" for me.............not right now.............right now stinks. 
it's funner to walk in the flesh
it's funner
you get likes
you get follows walking in the flesh
supporters
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
There's people out there "rolling the 8 ball" 
thinking I'll repent next week
next month
next year...............

Luke 12:20-22

20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
today is the day of salvation 
now
now is the time to repent and give your life to God/Jesus!!!!!!!!!!
2 Corinthians 6:2 "(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)"
Tootles
Doja cat she sings "It'll take her whole life to settle" 
there's the idea in that song...........
that idea I believe of her repenting
but maybe at the end it might be TO LATE!!!!!!!!!
today is the day "of salvation" 
today
you don't know how long your life will be????????????????????????
This song has been stuck in my head for days................






0 comments:

Post a Comment