Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

You too can roll like a big balla (If I am currently rolling like a big balla - maybe I am??????? I feel dinky though - ya - dinky but this world is kooky........dinkiness often does === big status on this planet ------ I like that : ) Look I tell ya how to do it Proverbs 22:29 "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men."................

You too can roll like a big balla (If I am currently rolling like a big balla - maybe I am??????? I feel dinky though - ya - dinky but this world is kooky........dinkiness often does === big status on this planet ------ I like that : )  Look I tell ya how to do it Proverbs 22:29 "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men."................

figure out what your buisiness is - do that!!!!!!!!!!
if that is following Jesus - ya do that
if that is uh working at a bank - do that!!!!!!!!
ball and get swish on the net man!!!!!!!!
nba life man
I feel people who
say they are frustrated
well if they are frustrated cause "lashing out" them words below is indicative of being frustrated with life understandably so, since how my brother lives 1 1/2 hour from me, and my sister in new york, and we don't even know if amber is dna related and maybe will never know and I've thought harder on her "looks" and she could be related to me that's the whammy........cause my brother ALSO LOOKS WHITE
MY BROTHER LOOKS WHITE
people don't generally have kids thinking "well I'll be all alone most my life in georgia"
I'm gonna I realize Dr. Phil has been cristized a ton lately but you know what I'm saying when I say I'm going to give a shot at Dr. Philing my mom. 
my mom pry needs to go to action somehow

I don't claim to know what type of "action" my mom needs to go to??????????
it could be finally going to a church again???????????????
it could be getting a part time job???????????????
it could be
getting a new dog pets can really calm people down and relieve stress
or a whole combo of things????????????

even homeless people man
gotta be something they can do to get "moving in a better direction" 
get a haircut if you can or a perm
or some new clothes

are there people that are truelly helpless out there - ya (that'd maybe be the ones that is paraplegic - but even the paraplegic probabaly want to do something in life, write a book or a few via like speaking into a recording device or something like that?????????)

if you "lashing out" 
then something is not going good in your life

some action you need to take then in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought to take pry too much action in my life soon...........
choir
bowling league
and more signs and we right now have like 17-18 open house sign routes, so we'll be doin signs galore

I love my job though

I love it

Sometimes we'll drive past deer, one the new home communities has a entire herd of deer in a field nearby, and it's sooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!
the realistate grind ain't for nothin
the grind ain't for nothing
whatever job grind you is on
and jesus following grind ain't for nothing either
it's gonna add up to something I believe!

people out there tired of working
they say on tik tok they no have free spending money the bills to high
but I am a believer in "the grind" - that it ain't for nothin
but then again I'm at the point where I can afford a vacation

if your retirement isn't giving you the life you want
that might be like freakin outerspace telling you you need a part time job
no shame in the work game

if you need to hustle a job
hustle a job get that vacation that cruise you want man

if you got like legs or a wheelchair that can like get on a bus and go to a job - hey you gots then legs or a wheelchair you could like get on a bus go get a job - get that vacation you want

tribulation is gonna happen to us all probably
but I feel it's healthiest to try and make "your scenario" or your "current scenario" as nice for yourself as you can

GOD WILL PRY HELP YOU OUT TO ESPECIALLY IF YOU PRAY TO HIM..............

Genesis 39:21 "But the Lord was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison."
LOTTA THE TIME THOUGH
the sayin "god helps those who help themselves" is pry true
you 1st get that part time job
AND THEN GOD TURNS THAT INTO A BLESSING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
etc.

I believe in the grind and the hustle
and I believe in it
bling don't just happen man
or for me cause I go the straight and narrow hot tubs and champaign (wine bibbing style of course) 

the grind can make it happen maybe????????

maybe the grind only gives you a pair of new shoes cause your bills are so high
well
your feet will look nice then!!!!!!!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment