Search This Blog

Sunday, June 4, 2023

If I did say bad stuffs about the freemasons I take it back, everyone should be loved. NOT HATED ON ---- loved. if I look miserable in this photo it's because several christian men have bashed me on instagram this week.......................

 If I did say bad stuffs about the freemasons I take it back, everyone should be loved. NOT HATED ON ---- loved. if I look miserable in this photo it's because several christian men have bashed me on instagram this week.......................

christian men attacking me on instagram......................
what I've more learned this week
all men are gods you can't disagree with any of them or they'll attack you for jesus christ
liamwood_89 whom states he is a christian on his instagram
has a christian fiancee who is smothered in makeup.............that was his attack on me that I sometimes wear makeup and am "vain much" therefore................
and ya I blocked them both that's the only way I can stop either one of them from potentially attacking me more in the future "for their lord jesus"








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christain men and women have flaws. That's why we all need Jesus as we are far from perfect.

Post a Comment