Search This Blog

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Pychics been pestering me a lot on instagram lately...........they are like men, nomadder how many times I tell them I'm not interested they keep trying. Psalm 34:19"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: But the LORD delivereth him out of them all." YOU DON'T NEED A PYCHIC TO DO SOME MAGIC whatever they think they can do or maybe they can do?????? GOD SAYS IN HIS OWN WORD HE'S GONNA DELIVER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................

  Pychics been pestering me a lot on instagram lately...........they are like men, nomadder how many times I tell them I'm not interested they keep trying.   Psalm 34:19"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: But the LORD delivereth him out of them all." YOU DON'T NEED A PYCHIC TO DO SOME MAGIC whatever they think they can do or maybe they can do?????? GOD SAYS IN HIS OWN WORD HE'S GONNA DELIVER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................
   Psalm 34:16-22 "The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken. Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate. The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate."

BLOCK ALLLLLLLLLLLL THEM PYCHICS IF THEY WON'T TAKE NO FOR A ANSWER AND FROM MY EXPERIENCE THEY COMPLETELY DON'T TAKE NO FOR A ANSWER THEY ARE LIKE THE MEN THAT HIT ON ME ALL THE TIME
God does all that FOR FREE!
free
man
some good fruit stuffs us christians do have to do though
but
but
to to these things in these verses doesn't actually necessarily involve spending money
I spend money to complete items on this list...........
but you definately could complete items on this list WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY..............
Matthew 25:34-40 "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."
  The pychic I blocked today WHICH I TOLD THEM "I'M NOT INTERESTED" NOT ONCE BUT TWICE......and they kept going on about how I'm cursed and that I will remain cursed by a family member they tell me unless I send them lots of money so they can perform some ceremony to lift the curse.................
DON'T LISTEN TO THEM
LISTEN TO THE WORD OF GOD..............
Psalm 34:19"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: But the LORD delivereth him out of them all."


0 comments:

Post a Comment