Search This Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2024

I don't want to talk about "gang stalking" cause I don't want to acknowledge it. But last night was real ruff for me, evil spirits in my face - yelling at me in my sleep..............I HAD TO PUT ON A TEKTITE CRYSTAL TO BLOCK IT SOMEHOW..............................but it's stupid with me, to stop what???????????? I am the LEAST THREAT TO THEM, I quit battling them what threat, I don't want to fight NOTHING ANYMORE..............tired out..................tirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred out.....................

 I don't want to talk about "gang stalking" cause I don't want to acknowledge it. But last night was real ruff for me, evil spirits in my face - yelling at me in my sleep..............I HAD TO PUT ON A TEKTITE CRYSTAL TO BLOCK IT SOMEHOW..............................but it's stupid with me, to stop what???????????? I am the LEAST THREAT TO THEM, I quit battling them what threat, I don't want to fight NOTHING ANYMORE..............tired out..................tirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred out.....................


but for me it's so much worse

cause 

people know I'm going with satan

so they keeping the tabs on me CAUSE THEY PLOTTING MANY THEM TO BE MY "BEST FRIEND:' SOON SO THAT THEY CAN STAY ALIVE

I DON'T KNOW WHY I WAS ATTACKED LAST NIGHT

you all can be upset to hear it if you want to but usually me and the fallen angels WE CHILL

what I did some extra "team jesus" stuffs to much?????????????????

like what???????????????????

and what does it matter????????????????????????

make it make sense

they could be upset cause I've worked on my telepathy and they know I've been using it to try and be able to walk up walls and they don't want me to become spiderlady for some reason??????????
But why?
cause sooner or later I'm going to achieve that
if it only happens in eternity it's gonna happen
I'm going to walk straight down a wall
then walk straight up said wall
for all of eternity
and that's what I'm gonna do!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE THEY GANGSTALKING ME CAUSE I'M A CHRISTIAN SO I MUST "SUFFER SOME"
Lucifer needs to call off his men

I'm a senior citizen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that means nobody f with me ever

that's what it means

nobody

cause I done old!!!!!!!!!!

didn't any you read you senior citizen handboooks in life - no f with senior citizens THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS!


Leviticus 19:32 “‘Stand up in the presence of the aged, show respect for the elderly and revere your God. I am the Lord." - I ain't 55 yet but creeping up there, real old. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment