Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2022

I believe and nobody will be able to convince me otherwise, that EVERYONE WAS AT LEAST ONE TIME OR ANOTHER A WITCH.............I have dorothy from the wizard of oz "proof" and one bible verse nobody could argue with me about it..........Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things."...................

 I believe and nobody will be able to convince me otherwise, that EVERYONE WAS AT LEAST ONE TIME OR ANOTHER A WITCH.............I have dorothy from the wizard of oz "proof" and one bible verse nobody could argue with me about it..........Romans 2:1 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things."...................

The worstestestest thing about christianity
what has made being a christian my whole life hell for me (Jesus is lord though, I no do witchcraft anymore I give my life to Jesus) 
people become christians and all to often they end up 
judging everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 (especially if they were rocks even though 5g is currently probably cooking you all dead right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  "sheri let's have that bible verse above in context".....................

Romans 2:1-10 "Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things. And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God? Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;  But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:"
"we hate you sheri you are a liar and god is a liar and his word is a liar we never were witches never and we want to kill you dorothy and her dog and the munchins"
  The truth will set you free
from judging people I have found
free you up 
to love people much more even when they are sinners
cause sinners are just potential saint's waiting to happen!!!!!!!!!
all em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John 8:32-37 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you."
Do good today
it's one day at a time thing
do some good today
some good tommorow
some good the next day etc.
"To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:"
put down the fingers the pointing fingers
the judging get rid of that
do good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you "feel me" picking this song choice 👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
ps.............eyebrow stamps work really good I find...............
bamn my marilyn monroe eyebrows are done with my eyebrow stamp 😁👍

0 comments:

Post a Comment