Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Please do pray for the women of my town they are very beat down if wednesday night bible study at the mega church is any "sign" of the state of things. Ladies you can be a BOSS --------- I know the secret KEEP THE SHABBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................."OH SHERI GOING TO SPEAK MORE ABOUT HER JEW PLANS TO BE A BALLER OK" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..........................

 Please do pray for the women of my town they are very beat down if wednesday night bible study at the mega church is any "sign" of the state of things. Ladies you can be a BOSS --------- I know the secret KEEP THE SHABBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................."OH SHERI GOING TO SPEAK MORE ABOUT HER JEW PLANS TO BE A BALLER OK" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..........................

last night at womens bible study - the guest speaker, before we broke up into our groups...................

literally the guest speaking lady said "repeat after me"...............
"I am valueable"
--------- all the women barely muttered "I am valueable"
"I am worthwhile"
------------- more pathetic muttering "I am worthwhile"
etc. (1-2 more phrases on these "lines" were pathetically repeated by most all the ladies)

the women in my town are beat down
bad
if last night's bible study was "reality" and I have no reason to believe it ain't
they all believing they are worthless garbage - for reals
I ain't surprised, they all earning less money per hour then men, told everyday of their lives that they are less then..........via you know their paycheck
most ladies though
I think they are 100% tragic
it's sad that they are 100% tragic
that is sad
because you all know most of them don't shabbat
they don't
they go to church on sunday that's pry it for most em
so their lives are doomed probably to be totally tragic, unless they give a lot of money to jews
I have the bible verse for that!!!!!!!!!!! Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."
Isaiah 58:13-14 "If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it." ------------ Don't sit around and be tragic ladies BOSS UP YO'S KEEP THE SHABBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to "ride up the high places of the earth"

I do not like the tragic life at all I need to be a "boss b---h"
Guys can "boss up" and keep the shabbat to - sure!
Life is always hard for me - when I get sloppy with the shabbat
but when I shabbat well
..................................smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth
and let me tell you
I like smooooooooooooooooooooooooth
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I don't like to think to hard
or work to hard
I like God workin for me
God wants to work for you to πŸ˜‰
God can do a lot
he could raise up billions
turn the whole planet into "high places of the earth" 
HE SAFE TO SAY WANTS TO DO THAT TO
WHY I BELIEVE THAT...............

Luke 11:1-2 "And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth."

There ain't "low places" in heaven

just high ones

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment