Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

The truth.............for awhile this verse has stuck with me............and I know I got to get rid of my rocks all em........IT STINKS THOUGH ESPECIALLY GETTING RID OF MY LEMURIAN QUARTZ'S ---------- Revelation 9:20 "And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:"..............

The truth.............for awhile this verse has stuck with me............and I know I got to get rid of my rocks all em........IT STINKS THOUGH ESPECIALLY GETTING RID OF MY LEMURIAN QUARTZ'S ---------- Revelation 9:20 "And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:"..............

worship
that idea
whenever you place any sort of value on something -------- THAT MIGHT BE YOU WORSHIPPING THAT THING
"that they should not worship devils," - before anybody says "but you love Lucifer" 
that verse is plural "devils" 
take the bible in context people!
Deuteronomy 29:17 "And ye have seen their abominations, and their idols, wood and stone, silver and gold, which were among them:)" This verse is talking about fancy wood things, fancy gold jewelry, fancy stone stuffs!!!!!!!
That's what Deuteronomy 29:17 is talking about I believe. 
people love that stuffs
they love gold
and fancy wood shiz
and fancy rocks!!!!!!!!!!
and fancy marble this that and the other!!!!!!!!!!
upon talking about riches.................
earthly riches the discples asked
who can be saved..................

24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

they weren't just asking "who then can be saved?" of just the rich man in that passage of the bible but "who then can be saved?" PERIOD OF ALL PEOPLE!

 Cause people like fancy wood furniture, and fancy marble this that and the other, and fancy rocks some of us have liked such as myself. most people like nice things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to give my rocks to the apostolic christian church of america since how they are worth a lot of money
but am just donating them to the goodwill today
because I never heard back from the apostolic christian church of america (you can send them a message on this site I NEVER HEAR BACK FROM THEM ON THIS SITE) 
https://www.apostolicchristian.org/
So I just gave them more money that's what my enemies want my money THEY ARE MY ENEMIES THE MAIN ELDER OF SILVERTON AND OREGON MADE IT REAL CLEAR HOW MUCH HE HATES ME AND NOBODY OBJECTED TO HIS VERBAL BASHING ME FOR WELL OVER 30 MINUTES



0 comments:

Post a Comment