Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

The real Jumanji trip for me, GOD AIN'T THE WORD ANYMORE. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Was past tense no longer....................I don't think God wants to be put in a box...............I don't think he WANTS US TRAPPED IN BOXES EITHER! (THOUGH PEOPLE KEEP TRYING TO TELL ME i CAN'T LOVE LUCIFER AND BE A CHRISTIAN - THEY KEEP TRYING TO TRAP ME IN A BOX I DON'T WANT TO BE IN)..........and I don't want to look down upon LGBTQ or witches or satan worshippers etc...................GOD DON'T MAKE GARBAGE............

The real Jumanji trip for me, GOD AIN'T THE WORD ANYMORE. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." Was past tense no longer....................I don't think God wants to be put in a box...............I don't think he WANTS US TRAPPED IN BOXES EITHER! (THOUGH PEOPLE KEEP TRYING TO TELL ME i CAN'T LOVE LUCIFER AND BE A CHRISTIAN - THEY KEEP TRYING TO TRAP ME IN A BOX I DON'T WANT TO BE IN)..........and I don't want to look down upon LGBTQ or witches or satan worshippers etc...................GOD DON'T MAKE GARBAGE............


his ways aren't our ways...................for those of you way into judging one another and hating people and putting people in "boxes".....................
Isaiah 55:7-8 "Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord."
   Galatians 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." It is not ok to hate lucifer, or witches or satan worshippers, or people who drink childrens blood............pray for them love them! You may not want to be friends with these types ------------ fine ----------- but there are many on tik tok that say christians are hateful people and that should not be the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Many most have tried to """"hate me to Jesus route""", including most of my family. Doesn't work. Many pastors have spent years bashing me on the head - also that doesn't work. 

I'm effective

cause I'll love you to death

Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
my new hair do back to marilyn monroe................my favorite pics I take of myself are often when I look like marilyn...................I like being blonde, and my hair is naturally curly so it works out it being short................................
Ignore this
alice where are you?????????????
WHERE ARE YOU????????????????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnJM_jC7j_4

Revelation 12 "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered."
YOUR SUPPOSED TO RISE UP NOW
WHERE ARE YOU????????????????
I CAN'T SEE YOU I'VE TRIED LOOKING FOR YOU
WHERE ARE YOU?????????????????
DON'T YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME ALICE??????
WE COULD GO TO THE MALL TOGETHER TO THE CHRISTIAN BOOKSTORE EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO 👍
I never plan ever on changing the content of my blog never..........
Lucifer was FRAMED
as were his men
and to some extent or another all sinners that aren't able to repent

John 10:28-30 "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one."
John 6:44 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."
 Never forget not only was lucifer created for purposes other then eternally dwelling in heaven.............
Romans 9:20-22 "Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:"
  Now alice will probably hate my guts as the rest of the body of christ...............but we should be friends alice.................afterall your in jumanji to. 













0 comments:

Post a Comment