Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2022

Both my best friends have ghosted me for years. Recently one them said they wanted to hang out with me, then I told them ask brian when a good time, then they pretended they asked brian but they never did ask brian THINKING I WOULDN'T KNOW THAT THEY DIDN'T ASK BRIAN full out ghosting me right --------- except I know. I forgive them I love satan, so of course they can't be friends with me being that they are "christians" and I'm though torture myself every wednesday night at bible study while ladies frowny face me most the time and I do love jesus but I'm not a christian according to most I LOVE METALLICA, AC/DC, GWAR, OZZY OSBOURNE ETC. WAY TO MUCH TO NOT ALSO LOVE LUCIFER!.......................I'm not like you all listening to Sam Smith I think his name is.............which fine he has at least 1 good song (if your like into that sort of thing).....................

 Both my best friends have ghosted me for years. Recently one them said they wanted to hang out with me, then I told them ask brian when a good time, then they pretended they asked brian but they never did ask brian THINKING I WOULDN'T KNOW THAT THEY DIDN'T ASK BRIAN full out ghosting me right --------- except I know. I forgive them I love satan, so of course they can't be friends with me being that they are "christians" and I'm though torture myself every wednesday night at bible study while ladies frowny face me most the time and I do love jesus but I'm not a christian according to most I LOVE METALLICA, AC/DC, GWAR, OZZY OSBOURNE ETC. WAY TO MUCH TO NOT ALSO LOVE LUCIFER!.......................I'm not like you all listening to Sam Smith I think his name is.............which fine he has at least 1 good song (if your like into that sort of thing).....................

If I'm the on "without" If my family was right

and I'm a satan worshipper because I love satan as well as Jesus Christ the lord

your supposed to walk towards me

that's #1

not ghost my a--

1 Thessalonians 4:12 "That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing."
 Walk towards me which none you bishes is that's for #1
and for #2 HONESTLY WALK TOWARDS ME BISHES
  --------------------- Mini update I unactivated facebook again. Better for my sanity. I watch all my high school friends on facebook talk to each other, and like up each other's post.................my facebook page - cricket time. And everyone's so popular on facebook or my facebook friends are a lot of them are very popular................................then I have crickets. Months and months and months of seeing that, nomadder how many times I like up their posts I still don't exist. 
  If I loose my family and the whole earth, I am going to stand my ground. 
  Now, now Jesus Christ is lord, and hell I wouldn't have any peace at all without Jesus living in my life none. 
  This is more often then not these days is a ruff place to live at!!!!!!!!!!! People are judgy. 

Ephesians 4:31-32 "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
  Most people aren't tenderhearted, forgiving one another, they ain't. There still hasn't been a family get together in my family. 
I refuse to hate Lucifer. 
He is doing a great job, a job God gave Him to do!
I will stand my ground. 
I'm like the Lucifer
ya I have my flaws
but I try and do my best everyday!
you should also love lucifer
he hasn't given up
fact I feel He is the greatest testimony of Loving god
cause He's went ahead
and he's DOING WHAT GOD WANTS HIM TO DO
.......................
he could've maybe of refused to be the devil?????
maybe
maybe hid somewhere?????????
cried 
and cried
he could've cried forever
after finding out he was "the devil"
same with me
after I found out
I was 
below everyone
but God has a will for me to do
and Lucifer gives me courage
to do the will of god
no madder the lowly place I am in

Satan Allowed to Test Job

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan[a] also came among them. The Lord said to Satan, “From where have you come?” Satan answered the Lord and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.” And the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, who fears God and turns away from evil?” Then Satan answered the Lord and said, “Does Job fear God for no reason? 10 Have you not put a hedge around him and his house and all that he has, on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land. 11 But stretch out your hand and touch all that he has, and he will curse you to your face.” 12 And the Lord said to Satan, “Behold, all that he has is in your hand. Only against him do not stretch out your hand.” So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.

all that lucifer walking to and fro the earth, He's doing the job God gave him to do!!!!!!!!!!!

 I don't relate to the rest this earth, I just relate to Lucifer. Everyone else is all sinless n'stuff, or the sins they did were petty and small................and they all are like high ranked in earth everyone else is. 

I relate to lucifer πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„

but Jesus is lord and I love Jesus to πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„




0 comments:

Post a Comment