Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

My big not dna related to me sister took another generic dna test that only came up 1% Jewish on her father's side so there is NO WAY she is related to me PLOT TWIST MY DAD STILL THINKS HE'S 99% WHITE so white white basically 100% white MAN WITH HONKIN RUBENSTEIN FAMILY NOSE ON HIS FACE DARK JEW SKIN TO ON HIM (course I knew this every since I 1st saw her when I was like 3 years old) Fellow Messianic Jews and Jews in general. For us the bible the "good news", as the gentiles call the bible IS VERY SEVERELLY GOOD! Jeremiah 32:42 "For thus saith the Lord; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.".................

Update 4/5/2024 my latest memory wire bracelet. Oh you think my skin is brown and I bear a resemblance to marilyn monroe a mostly hispanic lady according to the internet..............according to my family I'm mostly white....................................WE ARE ALL HALLUCINATING (according to my mom my dad is a brittish man, white white white white only white he's onnnnnnnnnnnly white..............though I have a cousin in spain passing as a spaniard)

My big not dna related to me sister took another generic dna test that only came up 1% Jewish on her father's side so there is NO WAY she is related to me PLOT TWIST MY DAD STILL THINKS HE'S 99% WHITE so white white basically 100% white MAN WITH HONKIN RUBENSTEIN FAMILY NOSE ON HIS FACE DARK JEW SKIN TO ON HIM (course I knew this every since I 1st saw her when I was like 3 years old) Fellow Messianic Jews and Jews in general. For us the bible the "good news", as the gentiles call the bible IS VERY SEVERELLY GOOD! Jeremiah 32:42 "For thus saith the Lord; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.".................

Can't blame my big not dna related to me at all big sister for wanting badly to be related to me

IT IS GREAT TO BE A JEW!

(I never got the diamond scripture painting - that's fine) 
Jeremiah 32
36 And now therefore thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning this city, whereof ye say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence;

37 Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

38 And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:

39 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

40 And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

41 Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.

42 For thus saith the Lord; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.
TOOTLES
but nomadder who you is
God wants to bless!!!!!!!!!!!

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

God wishes to bless everyone not curse people just bless is what God wants to do!

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
Tootles
MY FAMILY IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. THE PROBLEM IS THE I IDENTIFY AS A MESSIANIC JEW AND I HAVE IDENTIFIED AS A JEW MY ENTIRE LIFE ----------- my whole life I've had this massive rubenstein family nose on my face. In the 8th grade I spoke for hours many weekends to my grandpa, cause I got the chills in history class seeing Jack Ruby on the video screen, I got the heebie jeebies that I was looking at family really bad. 
  So I call my grandpa he goes hours and hours telling me about that side of the family........tells me Jack Ruby is my Great uncle, and that I'm related to Marilyn Monroe and that my great grandpa used to chat with Marilyn.......he visited with her quite a bit. 
   I don't identify as a white person
my whole life 
everyday
I wake up 
look at my honking Jewish nose
and dark Jew skin
EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://sharevancouver.org/




0 comments:

Post a Comment