Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

God stuck the mega phone on my hearing tonight! (it's a good thing) Mark 4:24 "And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear:............."

sewed chicken "boxes" today..................as long as "clutter" is in bins and not visible, your house will look good!........................unless the bins are everywhere stacked high or something like that.......................
(I left grapes and golden apples showing - stuff I use for paintings)
Update 4/21/2024 poor poor little mini me from 2017, you were so afflicted. Some fresh selfies.................off to decor for the day..................
 I tell ya all what this is some "special" post, got talking with what I'm guessing is a brother from the apostolic christian church of america in the comments section of this post, and decided to add a video blog. (fast forward to the last bit if you want to "deep" bible part of it)......................
God stuck the mega phone on my hearing tonight! (it's a good thing) Mark 4:24 "And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given." Levi's done got me thinking tonight! Cause he mentioned 16:12 into this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4dUjzTLyRg that if  you put value on something it's going to effect your life.
 What are you hearing out there?
Are you hearing the word of god, or just a bunch of worldly fluff????????
Galatians 6:8 "For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."
  It is a way to "soweth to the spirit" hearing, or reading the word of god is (speaking in tongues and praying as well). 
What are you sewing to???????
The spirit??????
Or the flesh???????????
 I'm mega stoked tonight to not waist so much of my time on fluff!!!!!!! I think we a lot of us have done it, spent a bit to much time watching movies, watching you tube videos...................."but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting."
  ((((((((((((you can even and I surely have, say to yourself "well everyone else around me this is what they do they watch fluff on the you tube etc. ----------------------- but there is a road a road called the way of life it is narrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 7:14 "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."))))))))))))
 Many go on the broad road, the road where they walk in the flesh most of the time........................most are on a "broad road" very few the bible says and I believe the word of god..............".........and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it"
  I believe I have indeed strayed off the narrow path a few times in my life, and am determined to get back on that road. 
   The broad road, the road that the masses are going on Matthew 7:13 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:" It leads to destruction!!!!!!!!!!!!! It might seem nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."
  Levi is a billion % right in the above video, I gotta take heed to what I hear............................."take heed" meaning make sure that what I'm spending the bulk of my time on is things of the "spirit" good wholesome as biblically sound as I can find buisiness. Most importantly, be in the word of god.....................being hearing that, make that my priority.............the things of the spirit, not the flesh............................the flesh is what this world makes the "priority" 
  Somedays I fall into the "monkey see, monkey do" trap..............monkey see, monkey no do, no do myself no more, just be in god's word lots of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 (I got a monkey "hear no evil" monkey out of the 50 cent machine at the zoo yesterday :)
Galatians 6:8 "For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." What we sow to matters
It matters big time!
Have a great week earth!
LOVE
Special memo to any people that's wanting to kill christians: please let me live! I am a monkey often...............foolish things god chooses. 
  I know bible says many christians going to be killed. Have mercy on me please, I have mercy on people, I pray for and love my "enemies" (I put enemies in quotes cause all that really connotes is the people that don't like me, and/or think very little of me......................I would be willing to show mercy to them and be friends with them, they no want to be friends with me) 1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."
  Once I wasn't merciful, I once was really judgy to..............I became miserable that way completely miserable.........it wasn't worth it, fact if you ain't notice I've stepped down greately on this blog..........I've stepped down in life in general, I only get paid right now for half the work I do at work, I volunteer one day, and get paid for 1 day each week. I've took on the mindset of a servant................I can love better that way. It's worth it for me. Everytime I get proud ------------ I end up somewhere I don't want to be. 
 But all that said..............the people right that will kill some fellow christians (please not me), they see stuffs, not everybody is a "monkey" a fool for jesus name sake - very few are. That don't mean you ain't saved, or couldn't be saved. The bible says who is blind like jesus's servant?????????? Isaiah 42:19 "Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant?"
  I don't believe though this "blindness" is bad at all, in fact I think it is the thing to have...............to have hope for everybody, enough that you can easily pray for the salvation of their souls and love them!
 ps...........to any people that someday want to kill christians some them maybe might be satan worshippers which I respect, I respect that choice, I respect much people that make a choice and stick to that (or as in my case bungle along working hard to stick to my choice that is jesus christ). I am just like 21 pilots, elder of the "apostolic christian church of america" left me suicidal at the end of his "talk" to me............I've been through a "suicide session"......................................if some you all been through a "suicidal session"????? I have to....................I'm of the "suicidal sessionededed".....................
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Coe's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose............






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...elder of the "apostolic christian church of america" left me suicidal at the end of his "talk" to me............"

Wow! What did the elder do to cause this?

Giving it to god said...

he basically said I was like the worst human being ever, or pretty well he made it out that I was terrible. And I looked up to him, so this wasn't good. It's not good to look up to someone, and then have them tell you fervently repeatedly that they believe you to be a abominable horrible piece of #@$#@$ basically. I had tried so hard, so hard to fit in this church to be accepted.............I REALLY BELIEVED HE LIKED ME! Til that day, then I knew, I knew he thought me to be abominable @#$#@$@#

Giving it to god said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giving it to god said...

I was doing better at the apostolic christian church of america though, then at my current church. My current church, I'm not esteemed high I don't think........rather invisible, I feel very invisible lately. I thought for sure looking like marilyn monroe would open doors for me...........it didn't (it's like the earth looked at me and thought to itself "naw, not that one, that ones a completely earth scirge"). My blogs been dyeing lately.......................some extension of me really. I sit at home, my family never goes anywhere, most nights my oldest has hours of homework and that's it, we home, while she does homework and this goes on the whole year. I get out to go to the gym.................but it's depressing and I get depressed, my jobs helped a bit just the getting out and being around people (don't make much money). Still pretty severelly depressed..........the good news is I'm not loving the things of the world or my life.........much to suicidal to love my life. All I got is god, if He don't make things better, they ain't going to get better.............so I keep tithing, keep helping the poor.............keep trying to get god to move in my life.

Giving it to god said...

only family I got near me live 1 1/2 hour away (my parents have lived away from me for around 17 years.......by away I mean mostly the other end of the usa). It's depressing not having family in my life, besides my kids, but it's a struggle to sometimes get them off the internet. Only best friend close to me is moving any time now across the usa, and them I have 2 friends and a half sister 1 1/2 hour drive away which means I hardly ever see them. I'm most the time at home, alone, phone never ringing, sad and very depressed. Crying I'm often crying. Crying right now...............I nap a lot to lately. (I know it's bad I know I'm getting mega suicidal again, but what can I do..............I can't make people like me, or do anything to make my life any better then it is). So when this elder was putting me down, I wasn't in a "good place" as they say anyways.

Giving it to god said...

It's ok though. It's ok.

Anonymous said...

"he basically said I was like the worst human being ever, or pretty well he made it out that I was terrible."

Yeah, that wouldn't feel good to hear someone say these words. Is he not a trustworthy or a God-fearing man?

Giving it to god said...

He's turstworthy, I do not know about "god-fearing"?????? I just don't know if he fears god??????? --- My husband won't let me go back to that church, he's afraid they might physically harm me (which I don't think would happen..........basically my husband's decision to force me to basically keep away from these people has added to my feelings of aloneness and complete isolation). I ain't doing good right now, but I did put a new marilyn monroe look alike photo on my instagram. Keep tryin right, keep tryin at life.

Anonymous said...

I said a prayer for you. We all get depressed sometimes, and we all seem to receive our share of heartache. Sometimes it’s heartache we can do nothing about, and sometimes it’s heartache of our own making. Most of mine seems to be that way. But even the Apostle Paul faced despair:

2Corinthians 1:8 For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life:

If even the great Apostle Paul could feel this way, then how much more might you and I feel despair? I would encourage you to continue reading from that point, to see what Paul did, and I hope it gives you courage. David felt the same way often, and wrote many Psalms crying out to the Lord, many times in despair… and so many times he ends them in confident hope in God. When life has chewed us up and spit us out… God is all we have left. And frankly, He’s all we ever had in the first place.

Please don’t despair. Just trust in Him.

As for the elder… well, I’m hopeful whatever it was that happened was simply a misunderstanding. What do you suppose might happen if you tried calling him on the phone rather than sending an email? Maybe you could meet and talk things through?

Giving it to god said...

I'm afraid to call the elder of the apostolic christian church of america for portland/silverton. I have the "nerve" to e-mail him, but calling him is a item of terror to me. And that him and his wife, and my aunt don't reply to my e-mails.........I don't deem that a "good sign" ps though...........I added a video to the top of this blog post :) Bible says that not a sparrow drops to the ground without god taking note of that.....even if every door was closed to me, I believe god can and will open some. (big ole waiting game to see what "doors" god opens basically I recogn)

Post a Comment