Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2020

I am hated, my life is hard, but I tell you all I opened my bible today cause I know John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;".................

I am hated, my life is hard, but I tell you all I opened my bible today cause I know John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;"
  Jesus said live would be hard "a sick industry" as alanis sings...........I find this song of alanis's fantastically relatable. Matthew 6:34 "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

  I been listening to this Alanis song like diahrea lately --------- it's been great 😀💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
   Cleaning my house to, in the event I or someone in my house get's corovirus, the house is clean (or that is my logic, or part of my logic). Covid-19 has me actually taking my vitamins everyday. Eating a clove of garlic everyday, usually saunaing everyday (saunaing I mega believe builds up ones immune system). I mean really so far Covid-19 has been fabulous for me. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
 Look at me heeding the word of god like such a mack hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
  hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha - love it
  But serious......................it don't matter who you is, or who I is.................read the bible bestest everyday, just read a page or two a day that's it..........that's pry all we need to do John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;" Bamn Jesus's Disciple so much!
 That's all I have on my heart to say for today, sometimes I have super "fancy" blog posts, but sometimes ep you just get me 😀👍
  and ppppps..........................................................today in the mail it's so exciting for me, my wig is supposed to show up.........................I've wanted to have Alanis Morisette's hair from like the 90's like since the 90's. (like how her hair was in the "you outta know" video). But this wig has a beanie attached, so like, super thick red hair, but with a beanie attached ------------- like my version of Alanis's hair...........................................you all know I gonna put that wig on sometime today hopefully have like the greatest flick of my hair EVER.
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" - God's word is true 😀💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Have a great week!
💋
 The wig came in the mail already........................................
I sing a touch of Alanis Morisette's "You outta know" in the above video...........


0 comments:

Post a Comment