Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2020

What if most the earth is what is called "MK Ultra mind controlled" for the bible says John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." The bible don't say the whole world is "free" it says THEY AIN'T....................

..............I do not wish in anyway to "bash, slander or anyway malign" the mind controlled victims out there They are indeed victims. This blog post is just me trying to remind people how bad it really pry is out there ------ I mean "mind control". 1 Corinthians 10:12 "Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall."
   What if most the earth is what is called "MK Ultra mind controlled" for the bible says John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." The bible don't say the whole world is "free" it says THEY AIN'T..........................

  I'm watching the video above this morning "cai1000" Talking about the masses being mind controlled................I think he's actually right. 
  BUT hear me out...........................what has been "called" -------- "MK Ultra mindcontrolled" up til now??????????????????
 Has it not been just the celebrities which are often called "mk ultra monarch" uh victims. 
  But that is just the "tip of the iceberg" ---------- but many on the you tubes, they like to talk about especially celebrities with multiple personalities how "mind controlled" they are. 

Wake up!
There is a "program" on this earth
it is on your tv's
  This "program" that I do believe is on tv. Is about "the way that seemeth right to man"............Proverbs 16:25 "There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." My take of tv it is is a lot of it some sweet "Leave it to Beaver" stuffs or at any rate shows that don't include talk of God/Jesus. 
earthly
fleshly
"leave it to beaverness" 
is what tv appears to be to me
  ---------- to convince the masses living that way is normal. Not e-mailing your friends or your family "hymns" noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 
Ephesians 5:18-20 "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"
 mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Ephesians 5:18-20 common get with the "program" watch some tv 👿
You know what "friendship with the world is"?
That's when you get thinking it's ok to live like that 
AND YOU START LIVING LIKE THAT!
(I mean the "Leave it to Beaver" lifestyle)
James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God." Beaves looks nice, his family seems real nice -------- but did any them ever read their bibles? Did any of them ever speak to one another in hymns and songs uh on their tv show?
(I'm talking about the tv characters and not the actual people - they may be christians.................SOME CELEBRITIES IS SAVED OUT THERE)
Some the most awakest people on earth are in 
"the industry" 
 But I'm getting sidetracked. If you all that done waited in lines think you ain't mind controlled right now in some way..............tell me this........................................
you all sitting in lines super close, in mass
you done know that ain't safe, not with the coronovirus, cause I done heard 10 feet is the "social distancing" safe distance. 
  What else explains 1,000's 1,000's pry millions of people risking their lives like that..................except that they are "mk ultra mindcontrolled"  mindcontrolled, call it what you want. 
  I mean you ask a non-believer if they is free, you go out and do a survey they'll all tell you they are free......................................probably. 
   If they ain't in jail they'll pry tell you they is free. 
But that don't mean they are. 
A ton of this world is slaves to the lusts of their fleshes. ------ they not free!!!!!!!!!!
nice people to a lot of them
oooooooooooo you up to stuffs putting this clip on your blog................................hahahhahaha.
I'm a "christian goth" men 
and I looooooooooooooove it!
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 Bette Middler from the Stepfords Wives infinity (I consider myself a "Bette Middler" from the Stepford Wives) 
 That don't mean I ain't in the "system" that means I don't agree with making women peon 2nd class citizens. Whoa you workers of iniquity..............(I like to be dramatical) Psalm 36:12 "There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise." Ya you let a few ladies break "the glass ceiling" but how many women are trapped earning 20 cents less to the dollar or something like that then men.........still a lot of women!!!!!!!!!!! Are you the mens of the world going to tell me that is equality??????????????????????? Ya I earn a mens wage, but I still ain't full sure I've yet had a "fair shake in life"
  And I am not about all the "Leave it to beaveredness" I see all around me, and on tv.................noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am a repented, but mega diabolical.........I am the last dirt of the body of christ I don't aspire to greatness in the body of christ like that
take the last seat the bible says.....................
like in life I'm saying.......................and when I get to heaven BOTH..................

Luke 14:7-9

And he put forth a parable to those which were bidden, when he marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them.
When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;
And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.
My new bat house, it holds up to like 12 bats 😀
no bats living in it yet that I can see, but it's going to be cool when there are, my husband don't want me hanging banana's around the bat house to lure bats, so guess he's buying "bat attractant" cause I'm ready for some bat friends 🙏
Have a great day!
👄



0 comments:

Post a Comment