Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2020

My brother and sister and parents moved away from me years ago (I have one older sister that lives 1 1/2 hour away from me and some family to) what has held our family together truely is God.........................

My brother and sister and parents moved away from me years ago (I have one older sister that lives 1 1/2 hour away from me and some family to) what has held our family together truely is God........................
  Snippet of a e-mail I sent today to my family.............
But my family might be super close especially if my e-mails are read often cause fellowship is the "mostest" type of uhhhhhh closeness..........
    At the end of the day, what are our "relationships" supposed to be but fellowship are they not???????????? Like if we are all christians I am saying...............and "fellowship" via my brother and sisters could very well just === them realing my blog (and me reading their instagram posts - etc. etc.). Now, some people the "fellowshipping" isn't via maybe speaking about the word of god a lot if at all for the bible says.....................
  1 Corinthians 12:28 "And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues."
speaking in tongues
"helps"
healings
------------ very real these "groups" of christians
   But everyone that calls themselves a christian, should be in one of these "groups"
But anyways...................................as christians maybe my blog and my "christian" e-mails are I think what is best for our family and the world. Cause we are supposed to "fellowship" with one another.
    I mean calling every now and then ---- brothers and sisters ------- is pry good to.
But a lot of everything on the earth for us as followers of jesus pry is "fellowship" as far as most of our language to one another..................
    Philippians 1:27 "Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;"
   Philippians 3:20 "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:"
I'm off to take a shower,
I'm saying maybe our family is doing great, 

   That's the e-mail I just sent. I know on this earth we do talk to one another about how our jobs are going, and etc. etc. There is a definate "place" for that sort of conversation with one another...............but I think why we love one another, is due to something more then the jobs we have, the hobbies we have, whether we are a republican or a democrat. 
  I also share this with people that aren't the lords......................cause I also love lucifer like many of the people that aren't the lord's do, and I love a great many goth's in particular. The "goth umbrella" does include witches, satan worshippers etc. etc.  (who may or may not love lucifer, but if they do so do I..........................or if they is a christian goth and love jesus ---------- I love jesus to so either way)
   These days I listen to a ton of goth music, I just having a "happy time" a lot no joke. And I been making sure to read a few pages of the bible everyday to 👍
Whether your a christian or not
LOVE
Love heals Revelation 22:2 "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."
And god is love: 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
 
"giiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrl you've done went to see lazer light shows to many times at omsi" - hahahahahahhahahahaahhaha 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓


0 comments:

Post a Comment