Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2020

When god scourges us he DOES IT CAUSE HE LOVES ME AND YOU, same with jesus when he comes and rules with a "rod of iron"...................edited a blog post today to make sure people know I mean to bless the apostolic christian church of america we need to love one another that "thy (god's) kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"........................

When god scourges us he DOES IT CAUSE HE LOVES ME AND YOU, same with jesus when he comes and rules with a "rod of iron"...................edited a blog post today to make sure people know I mean to bless the apostolic christian church of america we need to love one another that "thy (god's) kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"........................
  A few blog posts earlier I sorta maybe tiny bit painting the Lord Jesus Christ as maybe a diabolical maniac a tiny bit. But the truth is he's going to rule with a "rod of iron" cause he loves us..............
Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."
 Hebrews 12:4-6 "Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him: For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth."

  This blog post pry ain't even for right now it's for the future.....................
 I edited this blog post today.............
Edit March 7, 2020: I do not wish to curse the apostolic christian church of america at all, the bible says bless and curse not. I agree with the bible. 
  (and I ain't saying they are all pharisee's I just "believe" the "leaven of the pharisee's" has gotten into me before whilst attending their church) This leaven can be anywhere though at any church, and the bible says to "beware" of it....for good reason, I believe it leads to pride Proverbs 29:23 "A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit." - Amen proverbs 29:23

when jesus said thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.....................he wasn't praying that we hate each other that we curse one another - but love!
Luke 11:2 "And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth."
That is all I your dink earth have to say for today!
Since how I am being my true dinky self and have assumed my "true form"......................I include a wig selfie.............
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
In keeping with the "Back to the Future" idea........
I'm square..................
if you kids in the year 2020 don't get being square
wait a few years you'll pry have a "ah hah moment"


0 comments:

Post a Comment