Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

(ps I'm nobody and speak about pride in this blog post - all the pitfalls I've seen to have pride in my own life which it's a lot) For only $11 you to can help feed a child for a whole month Matthew 25:40 ".........Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."....................

(ps I'm nobody and speak about pride in this blog post - all the pitfalls I've seen to have pride in my own life which it's a lot) For only $11 you to can help feed a child for a whole month..........Matthew 25:40 ".......................Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." I found this charity via kpdq christian radio station at the moment they are highlighting this charity so it's probably legit fully https://kpdq.com/
https://worldconcern.org/donate/radio/nutrition-kpdq/?utm_campaign=UWCNKPDQ0320&utm_medium=Radio&utm_source=KPDQ&utm_term=Acquisition&utm_content=20200319+KPDQ
   I am nobody, I won't lie and say I would not wish for fame, much money (a nice fame amount of money) and a few million, probably billion subscribers to my instagram..............but I need to decrease John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease."
Exodus 20:3 "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
2 Timothy 3:1-5 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

Genesis 3:19 "In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."
ppps..........if you haven't had a "aha" moment yet we are all dirt
them celebrities you might be idolizing also like me and you dirt
Ephesians 4:25 "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another."
 ------------ all I'm saying any potential aspirations I or any of us have to rule the world.............is basically safe to say folly.
  This guys video is really good......................

0 comments:

Post a Comment