Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2020

(honouring Russel Brand - aka talking real well of him in this blog post) Support the weak, that is the elderly and I think the body of christ realizes that. I like the efforts being made by some churches to care for the elderly in their communities Acts 20:35 "I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive."πŸ‘

No Video of myself today 
I must decrease but Jesus increase
but don't worry I'll include a selfie πŸ‘
John 3:30 "He must increase, but I must decrease."
πŸ˜‚
Support the weak, that is the elderly and I think the body of christ realizes that. I like the efforts being made by some churches to care for the elderly in their communities Acts 20:35 "I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive."πŸ‘
   Where I live the "meals on wheels" establishment has "stepped things up" also a mega church has. And I like this.
  In my estimation, at least some of everyone being mostly staying indoors is to not only curve the spread of the covid-19 but also further protect support the weak, the weakened immune systemed elderly senior citizens of our communities πŸ‘
  "Weak" in Acts 20:35 could also be the starving/hungry weak..................cause starving/hungry people are also weak..............it's good to be mindful of what all constitues "weak". Also the "spiritually weak" but that is not all of our weak......................................
Acts 20:35 "I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive."
   Course supporting the weak should be something the non-christians do as well which they do surely the bible is true and we are members one of another Ephesians 4:25 "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.." So it's great bible verse I recogn for everyone Act 20:35 is. Much of the bible is just "common sense" isn't it??????????
 I've been enjoying Russel Brands videos a lot lately.............................especially I'd like to highlight the bit Russel Brand says at the 11:01 is around where he talks about finding the "kingdom of heaven within" and I am reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally relating to Russel Brand there................I think he makes some really fantastic points in this video in general..........................
"""a real faith"""
"""a faith that keeps airlines in buisiness"""" (might not be 100% quoting russel there sometimes I just will paraphrase what I heard someone say)
I can't say it all as well as Russel does but really like that bit of the video a whole slew (this whole video is great though)........................

  My latest painting that also is flowers sold on FTD
(my rendition which I on purpose try not to duplicate the FTD photo)
Have a great day 😊

0 comments:

Post a Comment