Search This Blog

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Salute EVERYONE, love everyone, is what the bible says to do. Matthew 5:47-48 "And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."........................

 Salute EVERYONE, love everyone, is what the bible says to do. Matthew 5:47-48 "And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."........................

I guess I'm done speaking to my family forever, since how loving my enemies is forbidden activity for me to do according to my latest attacker and/or attackers on the internet???
So what if I'm a bit of a dick whilst loving some people??????
I tend to match the "energy" a person is giving me
if they being a dick to me
well 
my salute to them is WHILST LOVING THEM
PRY INVOLVES A CUCUMBER OR TWO
🥒🥒
I'm possessed not most of you
part of perfection
is saluting loving EVERYONE!
 Matthew 5:47-48 "And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."
  If your big time upset I have a ministry.... go complain to god is my advice. God he chooses us FOOOOOOOOOOOOLS. (but I have since learned, non-fools can totally be saved totally) 
1 Corinthians 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"
  Many people out there salute with the middle finger
I ain't been saluting nobody with the middle finger
maybe 2 cucumbers though?...................
🥒🥒
with love
that's the magic ingredient there even if your a dick while loving some poeple that are dicks to you so your matching "their energy" that they are giving me. 
but sheri your super model sister is nice to you - your opinion, not mine, I call her on the phone and her voice is so fake - that obnoxious "fake nice" voice.........and I got loud on the phone I'm like you hate me...........and you all know what she told me that she puts up with some family members. 
I have the "spirit of discernment to" 
don't think I'm dumb
cause I'm not dumb
but why would my sister love or like me??????????
I'm literally talking about things other then mansions, yachts, celebrities, fame, money, power, on my blog - ya cause I'm "unique" on the earth I happen to hit them topics to. 
but if you talk about denying yourself taking up your cross and following jesus daily

lotta people gonna not like you
maybe they will "put up" with you?

Luke 9:22-24 "Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day. And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it."
   Luke 9:22-24 ain't saying go buy fancy this that and the other so that you can get many followers and likes on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but that IS what people do out there
they go buy "this that and the other" 
SO THAT THEY CAN GET LIKES AND FOLLOWERS ON THE INTERNET
MANY DON'T WANT TO "DENY HIMSELF, AND TAKE UP HIS CROSS DAILY"
I ain't 100% following Jesus perfect everyday
but next day
I get up
I TRY AGAIN
and I don't give up
and I don't "draw back" which drawing back would be just fully giving up and going on maybe crazy shopping spree's everyday?????????????????????
Hebrews 10:37-39 "For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul."
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
let me translate "hated of all men for my name's sake" ------------- probably 0% of us followers of jesus or very few of us - very few, have tons of likes and follows!!!!!!!!!!! 
what does it matter if you gain the whole world
but loose your soul??????????
Mark 8:36 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" I do not "envy" those who have many likes and follows........not really. NOW SOME THEM HATE ME REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BAD. 
  I tellin you all FACTS MAN FACTS. 
Don't think with yourself that all the rich and famous love me
(a few rich and famous love me : ) I won't lie : ) BUT PROBABLY NOT ALL THE RICH AND FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
tootles

0 comments:

Post a Comment