Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Why are you still loving people and beariing fruit post your blog becoming one of the world's largest love letter's to Lucifer. Turns out the baptist's are right once saved always saved is a thing : ) John 10:27-30 "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one.” ...........include my latest you tube video upload that gives more even more "insight" into why I love the devil and why I fight for him so much that he will be given a chance when he does get to this earth.................HE HAS REAL VALUE...............

 Why are you still loving people and beariing fruit post your blog becoming one of the world's largest love letter's to Lucifer. Turns out the baptist's are right once saved always saved is a thing : ) John 10:27-30 "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one.” ...........include my latest you tube video upload that gives more even more "insight" into why I love the devil and why I fight for him so much that he will be given a chance when he does get to this earth.................HE HAS REAL VALUE...............

The baptist's is right ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED!!!!!!!!
 Sometimes you have to like be me to realize "once saved always saved" is the truth............just going off about my love for Lucifer, for years........................years.........................and still going.......................
my blog is cathartic
whole life told
I can't be this
I can't be that
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."
you can call me worser then the house of beezelbub cool I love that
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
and hate me cool............cool................
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
As a follower of Jesus I get to love the devil and his men --------- ALL I WANT AND STILL AM SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
have a great day 😁
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. ..................................amen Isaiah 55:11 some people told me I couldn't love lucifer and be a christian and they laughed at me and hit the like buttons on my probably not dna related neices facebook page that one day giggling away most my family was hitting the like button to the words "sheri is a joke you can't love satan and be a christian" - like like like they hitted. 
amen isaiah 55:11
and I'm about to listen to the daily audio bible
 oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Simmons's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............







0 comments:

Post a Comment